• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

FightyF

Banned
My little brother took the game to his friends house! #($*in idiot!

If he brings it back home tonight I can sign up when I get back from work...11pm Mounain ST

Ramirez

Well I mean if your out of town,thats a different story,but wasn't the league up for a few days before the Labor Day Weekend??

And Mav's is certainly not his fault...I'm just sayin if you haven't been out of town and have a workin internet connection their is no excuse,it really only takes 2 minutes :p

Cloudy

Banned
Ok we're waiting on:

DM
Maverick
Dopey
Bishop
Malakhov
Fight for Freeform

to sign in.

Truelize is an alternate and if all the spots except one are filled and we're waiting around, I will give him that spot.

Anyobody else is also an alternate and trust me, people will drop for one reason or the other. In the meantime you can join tournies and get to play everyone :D

Cloudy

Banned
Yes, the trade bug was fixed like a month ago. I'm not gonna trade unless I get an injury cos my team seems to flow just fine :D

Malakhov

Banned
Would be cool if we're all setup tonight. I'm gonna log on in about 2 hours or so and play a few games and sign up.

Fifty

Cloudy said:
Waiting on:

DM
Dopey
Bishop
Malakhov
Fight for Freeform

Alternates:

Truelize

DM's in. The rest of the people should hurry up :p Dopey's the only one who I'm not sure of.

Malakhov

Banned
Whoever got Phoenix I want Denis Gauthier.

Or is he still with the flames? Haven't looked at either's roster.

Malakhov

Banned
While I understand the Canucks are your favorite team, there's not a whole lot of Canucks players worth giving Lecavalier, St-Louis, Richards and Modin for ;)

Cloudy

Banned
Waiting on:

Bishop
Malakhov
Fight for Freeform

Alternates:

Truelize

Can we be up and running by tonight? Stay tuned! o_O

Fifty

Cloudy said:
Waiting on:

Bishop
Malakhov
Fight for Freeform

Alternates:

Truelize

Can we be up and running by tonight? Stay tuned! o_O

Freeform is the only one that we don't know for sure if he will sign up tonight..Otherwise we should be ready.

Malakhov

Banned
Hey Mike would you mind to switch teams? I played with the lightning a few times tonight and I fell in love with them :(

P.S. We're waiting after Bishop no matter what, no way he's not in the league.

When was freedom last on? I don't think I've ever seen him on NHL 2K5.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
to the people who didn't read freeform's post

My little brother took the game to his friends house! #($*in idiot!

If he brings it back home tonight I can sign up when I get back from work...11pm Mounain ST

Fifty

Well I said he's the only one I don't know "for sure" will sign up tonight :p His brother might not bring it back.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well if this is first come first serve then I'm in. But if you guys think it's dirty to get in and bump Fight for Freedom I'll wait.
I don't want to make enemies. And he did say that he should have the game back tonight.

So I could sign-in now, or wait until 11 mtn time. What do you guys think?

Malakhov

Banned
Truelize, be sure to sign up in our tournament though, we're missing 4 to start it. Also, there's bound to have a quitter soon enough.

Also, what's your gamertag so I can add you to my friend list.

Malakhov

Banned
Bruins fifth? Give me a break, what's their roster like in 2K5? Is Rolston out? Nylander out? Knuble out? They basicly have no one left.

Malakhov

Banned
Seriously what about the Bruins roster? I haven't looked at it since you'll never catch me playing with that f'king team. Are Rolston, Knuble and Nylander out?

Fifty

Malakhov said:
Seriously what about the Bruins roster? I haven't looked at it since you'll never catch me playing with that f'king team. Are Rolston, Knuble and Nylander out?

They are in.

Malakhov said:
While I understand the Canucks are your favorite team, there's not a whole lot of Canucks players worth giving Lecavalier, St-Louis, Richards and Modin for ;)
I'm 22 - 2 with the Canucks, and one of those games I lost was against the Canucks. I haven't even played as the Lightning yet. I'm just super comfortable with the Canucks.

Malakhov said:
Hey Mike would you mind to switch teams? I played with the lightning a few times tonight and I fell in love with them :(
Haha, giving up on the Habs already, eh?

Malakhov

Banned
Mike Works said:
Haha, giving up on the Habs already, eh?
Well I played with the Lightning tonight and I don't know if it's because I was really used to only play with the Habs but I loved it.

Top Bottom