• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan-308.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody at the show know what dark matches were taped beforehand?

Match is definitely ending in foul play. This is remindig me of when Joe debuted and that was the payoff istead of just a match.

njean777

Wow that is a fucking wrestling entrance, we need more of this on Raw and Smackdown

This is the first time I have seen him ever, never have watched nxt very much at all.

You know the sad thing. NXT really is starting to have the better entrances out of all the WWE shows. Just look at this amazing shit.
It helps that all of their PPVs are spread so far apart to take place before the big WWE shows. WWE needs to step up their WrestleMania entrances though. Rusev's tank was the best thing so far.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Moon's probably a more interesting worker than Asuka. Who is there to beat as of note in the division right now other than Asuka? The fact her finisher's being sold as one of the most deadly moves in wrasslin' is enough to make a win believable if she's able to hit it.

If Moon makes it to the main roster (and she should) she should take over the Brood entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom