• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
And other stuff. You know speaking of them though it's insane how the tables have turned. Who would have thought WWE would have Bobby Rhoode, Eric Young, AL Styles, Samoa Joe and others. These folks were the backbone of TNA.

As someone who never watched TNA, I assume they were all top guys there? Have any mid-level guys from TNA made a name for themselves elsewhere?

As someone who never watched TNA, I assume they were all top guys there? Have any mid-level guys from TNA made a name for themselves elsewhere?

The Young Bucks are probably the most over tag team not signed to WWE and they were on the bottom of the card in TNA.

But I can't think of anyone else. I wouldn't call Eric Young a top TNA guy

ElRenoRaven

Jay Lethal. He's Ring of Honor.

The Young Bucks are probably the most over tag team not signed to WWE and they were on the bottom of the card in TNA.

But I can't think of anyone else. I wouldn't call Eric Young a top TNA guy

Yup I wouldn't say Eric Young really was a top guy till toward the end of his run. And yea the Young Bucks are another pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom