• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngower

This competitor of the year package makes it look like Nakamura is going to fight Asuka.

Also, regarding
that taping: pretty much confirms he'll be in the Rumble, no?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
of course the male wins over the female

im kidding.

im semi-kidding.

sora87

This competitor of the year package makes it look like Nakamura is going to fight Asuka.

Also, regarding
that taping: pretty much confirms he'll be in the Rumble, no?

Nah, nxt's after takeovers are usually just highlights and matches taped before

I guess if WWE ever wanted to do an Invasion type storyline in NXT, they could kick something Progress related off tonight. They are working with half their roster already.

WgYx0l6.gif
They remind me so much of LayCool. I love them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how can Roode's or Nakamura's entrances top the choir and the violinists anyway?

Rhaknar

Sanity should be more prominent imo, they look awesome in the most cheesy way possible.

I like my wrestling dumb :(

ngower

Nah, nxt's after takeovers are usually just highlights and matches taped before

...what? I'm saying
it's a little strange for Bate to be on a random NXT taping after winning the UK tourney and NOT be in the Rumble. Huge way to give him a spotlight to make their UK tourney feel like it was worth something.

Rhaknar

Every rumble countdown tomorow will be 10s wont it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom