• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Official April 22nd Primary Thread (Democrat Apocalypse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The article itself says that it could only happen if Hillary won Indiana and got close/won North Carolina. Lets see what happens on Tuesday before freaking out

Obama Congratulates Congressman-elect Don Cazayoux on his victory in Lousiana

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/

Obama has proven to the SDs last night and in Illinois that has "down ticket" value. And despite the Republican attacks, invoking the name of Obama, a Democrat won in a district that has been Republican for the last 25 years. I look forward to reading Sen. Clinton's congratulatory note.

"*** UPDATE *** Obama issued this statement last night: “I congratulate Congressman-elect Don Cazayoux on his victory tonight. By electing Don in this traditionally Republican district, the people of Louisiana rejected the politics of division and distraction, and voted for real change. Don's victory sends a clear sign that the American people are ready to turn the page on the failed policies of the past eight years. And I look forward to working with him in the coming months to fix our economy and lift up America's hardworking families."

Note to superdelegates: There's more coattails where that came from...

Rur0ni

Diablos said:
I'm preparing for the worst.
buttowned.gif

just started watching season 1 of 30 Rock

"He took advantage of my white guilt! Which should only be used for good...like overtipping, or supporting Barack Obama" :lol

gcubed

its nice to see CoolTrick is no longer trying to hide his Hillaryis44 persona. I bet it feels good CT, no longer having to hide who you are

CoolTrick

Banned
Triumph said:
Hey turdburglar, it's not MY fault that I was unbanned. I was completely fine with it, and actually didn't notice I was unbanned until like a week after the fact. And anyway, TX was a split really.

So. Who is going to win NC?

1) No. Hillary won the Texas primary. Obama won the caucus.

Unlike Nevada, where Hillary won the popular vote and, now that higher level delegates have been selected, Nevada. That's why on Cnn and electoral-vote.com shoe Clinton totally winning Nevada.

2) I dont know why you all keep asking me who I think will win NC. Is that supposed to prove something?

Triumph

Banned
CoolTrick said:
1) No. Hillary won the Texas primary. Obama won the caucus.

Unlike Nevada, where Hillary won the popular vote and, now that higher level delegates have been selected, Nevada. That's why on Cnn and electoral-vote.com shoe Clinton totally winning Nevada.

2) I dont know why you all keep asking me who I think will win NC. Is that supposed to prove something?
You're supposed to go on record as saying Hillary will win, same with OR so we can point and laugh at your ignorance after the fact.

CoolTrick

Banned
Triumph said:
You're supposed to go on record as saying Hillary will win, same with OR so we can point and laugh at your ignorance after the fact.

Why would I do that when I'm smarter than other dumbasses who did that because they don't understand the concept of demography is destiny?

Triumph

Banned
CoolTrick said:
Why would I do that when I'm smarter than other dumbasses who did that because they don't understand the concept of demography is destiny?
:lol :lol :lol

So are you going to be one of those bitter Hillary supporters that supports McCain in November, or do you think you'll come around once Obama is the nominee?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
CoolTrick said:

Glad to know you fall for the the most abused and most misunderstood concept of Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom