• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

Kyoufu

Clue: Uh oh, someone spilled time everywhere. Who's gonna clean it up?

Blinx.png

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I dunno how anyone falls for this guys shit all the time.

He could learn a lot by keeping his mouth shut, but I guess he wouldn't get anyone to watch his shows otherwise.

Dragon

Banned
I dunno how anyone falls for this guys shit all the time.

He could learn a lot by keeping his mouth shut, but I guess he wouldn't get anyone to watch his shows otherwise.

You really are a grouchy grouch. C'mon this is fun. Even if it ends up being Legend of Legaia 3.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
My commentary was on the state of gaming journalism. Nothing is a surprise in the gaming industry anymore. If a game isn't leaked then it is hyped up to the point of becoming a disappointment.

The people that work on games and are part of a game's creation have the responsibility to keep their mouths shut, to watch what they post online, and to prevent development from leaking out prematurely. The journalists that write about games and review games have a responsibility to ground expectations and to keep hyperbole to a minimum. None of this ever happens.

I don't want to derail the thread but I agree with what you've said and it's largely the reason sites like NeoGAF have become so cynical and things like this announcement are mocked instead of celebrated. It's sad in a way.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dude, he's not giving any clues.

"Would you believe there really are secrets still left in the game industry?"

Is not a clue

I'm telling you guys, Geoff is just using this to leverage more followers and shit.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I have losely followed the chain of events, but its hilarious to see how he toys with you guys.

Top Bottom