• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shameless Season 6 |OT| Just Family Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrsDvl

VR92ris.png

Show information
Chicagoan Frank Gallagher is the proud single dad of six smart, industrious, independent kids, who without him would be... perhaps better off. When Frank's not at the bar spending what little money they have, he's passed out on the floor. But the kids have found ways to grow up in spite of him. They may not be like any family you know, but they make no apologies for being exactly who they are.

Cast
S45CKcf.png

William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher
Emmy Rossum as Fiona Gallagher
Jeremy Allen White as Philip "Lip" Gallagher
Cameron Monaghan as Ian Gallagher
Emma Kenney as Debbie Gallagher
Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher
Brennan Kane Johnson and Blake Alexander Johnson as Liam Gallagher
Shanola Hampton as Veronica Fisher
Steve Howey as Kevin Ball.
Joan Cusack as Sheila Jackson.

Episodes

Episode 1 - I Only Miss Her When I'm Breathing
Episode 2 - #AbortionRules
Episode 3 - Ghost Your Baby
Episode 4 - Going Once, Going Twice
Episode 5 - Refugees
Episode 6 - NSFW
Episode 7 - Pimp's Paradise
Episode 8 - Be a Good Boy. Come For Grandma
Episode 9 - A Yurt of One's Own
Episode 10 - Paradise Lost
Episode 11 - Sleep No More
Episode 12 - Familia Supra Gallegorious Omnia!

Videos

Shameless | 2 Minute Series Recap
Shameless Season 6 | Official Trailer

FrsDvl

Episode 1 is streaming now, will update this post with links

Yahoo!
Sho.com
YouTube
These streams are censored, so no swearing/nudity!

Showtime will give viewers a sneak preview of the premieres of both Shameless and Billions on New Year's Day. On Jan. 1, the network is putting both premieres on YouTube, Facebook and SHO.com. They can also be downloaded as a free video podcast on iTunes. You don't even need a Showtime subscription to view them!

Additionally, the premieres of Shameless and Billions can be seen on Hulu, Roku and Sony PlayStation Vue, in addition to various On Demand services depending on your cable company.

Remember to spoiler tag any discussions about this episode until after the actual airing; January 10.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm ready. I probably won't bother watching the censored version though.

FrsDvl

Just watched the first episode. I'm not sure if it was good, just a lot of stuff being set up for the rest of the season. I'm sure I'll enjoy this season once it gets going, as I always do though.

Emmy on the promo poster.......hhhnnngggghhh

That describes Emmy in general, really.

Haven't watched this in a bit, but I wish the writers would suddenly make Fiona "discover" a hidden talent for singing and make her do so often. All this damn TV success is getting in the way of my glorious singing Emmy. Seriously though, if you've never heard her sing...she's fantastic.

That describes Emmy in general, really.

Haven't watched this in a bit, but I wish the writers would suddenly make Fiona "discover" a hidden talent for singing and make her do so often. All this damn TV success is getting in the way of my glorious singing Emmy. Seriously though, if you've never heard her sing...she's fantastic.

Oh yeah, she was singing in a commercial or something. I was like, "Emmy can sing too?!"

I'm tempted of watching the censored version but it's just not the same as watching Shamelss uncensored :/

Rootbeer

Banned
Surely the S06E01 version on showtimeanytime is not censored though right? I don't think they censor anything, ever.

I am about to dive in.

This show is always crazy fun.

Macka

Didn't love season 4 & 5 tbh, but this is still one of the best shows on TV. Excited for it to be back!

Oh man, it really snuck up on me this year. The thread was a nice reminder. Can't wait, Shameless is one of my fave shows.

Just watched the first episode.
Man, Will Sasso's character in this was just the absolute best. Positively hilarious dude.
Oh man, Frank is really going through the ringer here, jesus. Humping the grave, godamn.
Though his line of "What do you have to confess about? Your pussy dried up before Nixon went to Chile was my favorite.
Debby continues to be a total dumbass about this baby, no surprise there.
Carl changed big time in jail, no surprise there either.
Good first episode overall. Let's see if I like this season more than the last one.

FrsDvl

is this on any streaming apps?

the previous seasons I mean

Not sure if possible, but you could try getting a VPN and signing up for a shomi trial at shomi.com. it's Canadian. They stream some of it. Not sure which seasons, as I'm not subscribed anymore.

Just watched the first episode.
Man, Will Sasso's character in this was just the absolute best. Positively hilarious dude.
Oh man, Frank is really going through the ringer here, jesus. Humping the grave, godamn.
Though his line of "What do you have to confess about? Your pussy dried up before Nixon went to Chile was my favorite.
Debby continues to be a total dumbass about this baby, no surprise there.
Carl changed big time in jail, no surprise there either.
Good first episode overall. Let's see if I like this season more than the last one.

Wait wait wait wait..... He's in there and will he be there for the full season?! I loved him as Kenny Rogers lol

Oh man, that's such a great addition to the Shameless family then!

Taruranto

Of course Lip immediately aces teaching, becomes friend with the new professor and gets laid in the process. Classic Lip.

Feels like the writers don't know what to do with Ian, especially now that they lost Mickey. Also no way he's taking his meds.

Emmy waking up naked is always a good thing.

" White boy Carl! ", that's freakin' great lol.

I don't know if people know this but Emily in Until Dawn is played by Lip's ex, Amanda. Just remembered that tidbit lol.

Dat montage with Frank was great.

Man, Lip has to be the luckiest character ever. I'm so jelly. What is he not good at?!

Of course they bring in hipsters, of course hah

"Gallagher's spelled with two l's", "fuck" Those two have such great chemistry.

Ok, maybe Lip isn't so lucky lol

Hatchtag

Banned
Yeah the intro song is fine but they badly need to shoot a new intro.

Jimmy is still in it lol. Dude needs to come back.

Anyways good episode aside from Debbie continuing to be a complete trash character. I don't think I've ever rooted for an abortion so hard. Ian also is kinda meh still, the whole drugs thing just feels like beating a dead horse. He was so much more interesting of a character before then. Hope Mickey doesn't stay gone, he's a great character.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Great season opener. It's nice that everyone is closer again. I wasn't expecting to see Carl or Mickey this season, good surprise.

Aiii

So not worth it
So Nichole Bloom is on the NBC sitcom Superstore now, so I guess she won't be back to save Lip, huh?

That makes me sad, Amanda was so great for Lip. :(

vypek

So Nichole Bloom is on the NBC sitcom Superstore now, so I guess she won't be back to save Lip, huh?

That makes me sad, Amanda was so great for Lip. :(

Wow, didn't even realize that was her. I'll also guess that she wont be back. I like that two characters who appeared in Shameless also appeared in Until Dawn together.

DrBo42

Jimmy is still in it lol. Dude needs to come back.

Anyways good episode aside from Debbie continuing to be a complete trash character. I don't think I've ever rooted for an abortion so hard. Ian also is kinda meh still, the whole drugs thing just feels like beating a dead horse. He was so much more interesting of a character before then. Hope Mickey doesn't stay gone, he's a great character.

Mickey might be the best character on the show with possibly the best performance next to Rossum. Debbie continues to be the fucking worst. We've come a long way from the entire cast of characters having interesting or semi interesting things going on. Now the main appeal for me is when Emmy Rossum gets naked. It's sad.

El Topo

Mickey might be the best character on the show with possibly the best performance next to Rossum. Debbie continues to be the fucking worst. We've come a long way from the entire cast of characters having interesting or semi interesting things going on. Now the main appeal for me is when Emmy Rossum gets naked. It's sad.

We all know Chucky is the real MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom