• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Velcro Fly

Tennessee is finally benching their garbo QB. Butch seems desperate.

Texas Tech and WVU have a little dust up before their game? Feels like it didn't take long for WVU to make friends in the Big XII.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Austin Allen ruled out for tonight. His backup is 6'7". Sheesh.

Google search for Austin Allen -

Nt3LQ8q.png

:jnc

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
TD!

Vasher looks like a freaking baby giraffe when he runs. So tall and lanky. Needs to hit that chocolate milk.

Barely two minutes into the game and we've already gotten a 3-and-out and scored a TD. Feels good.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Blackman tucking the ball a little bit more is a good sign.

Where has that kind of production been all season.

Quake1028

TD!

Vasher looks like a freaking baby giraffe when he runs. So tall and lanky. Needs to hit that chocolate milk.

Barely two minutes into the game and we've already gotten a 3-and-out and scored a TD. Feels good.

And then your defense reverted to hot garbage.

This dude at the Michigan game is putting his hands up and blocking the TV camera

I sat about 3 rows from the top when I went to tr osu game right there at the 50. If you’re in the row right before the camera barely putting your arms up would block it, it’s awful where they put the camera

Velcro Fly

You feel like you just won the lottery when you get out of what would have been a terrible targeting call and only get roughing the passer.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
GO FOR IT

2 score lead now, this play would basically end the half, and we get the ball to start the 2nd. A TD right here could be a pretty big deal.

::edit::
Boo, going for the FG with our sketchy kicker.

::edit2::
...and he flubbed it. Three straight missed FGs going back to last week. 44 yards, 43 yards, and 23 yards.

Insert Alabama breaks programs .gif

Kind of feel bad for them honestly, like everything died when Francois went down.

Throwing an immobile true freshman QB behind that O-line was always a recipe for disaster. Add the fact they lost to who they lost to to open up the season, and I suppose this was always gonna be the end result. Why bother? Make a couple of plays to pad your NFL tape and dip out.

Be interesting to see what they recruiting class look like when it's all said and done.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If the Vols lose this shit to South Cack they might have mob justice on Butch Davis before he even gets into the locker room.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
We should be winning by 30+ by now. Penalties are killing us, both real and imagined.

Just need to keep reminding myself that this isn't the same defense that got known the last few seasons for blowing three score leads.

::edit::
4th ****ing missed field goal in a row.

Top Bottom