• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread |Session VII| of Get Rekt or Die Trying

• Thread starter Deleted member 125677
  • Start date

What will happen this game?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm ok with it, it's only 0.07 away.

But i'm far away so might be better to get approval from a closer state.

fanboi

Banned
So the three nations I was looking at are all neighbouring another player now (intimately), would anyone mind if I pick Milan? They're 0.07 out of my range. Otherwise I'll just go for one of my original selections.

I am OK with this.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I think honestly both Cloudwolf and Kingsnake should have something to say. If any of them object, we should follow the rules, if not, I say Fitz should be able to pick Milan.

Uzzy

So the three nations I was looking at are all neighbouring another player now (intimately), would anyone mind if I pick Milan? They're 0.07 out of my range. Otherwise I'll just go for one of my original selections.

It's getting awfully cosy in Italy.

Fitz

It's getting awfully cosy in Italy.

We've had worse. :p Our first game had three Italian players, myself in Naples, Morfeo as Savoy, and I believe Arch as Venice. Anyhow I've got a few other nations I'm perfectly happy to play as if the people in that region would rather stick to the rules.

edit: oh right, we would technically have three as you're playing Aragon, doh.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

I don't mind, although I'm convinced it will hurt my game. But 0.07 is really a small margin.

Maybe for the next game we should have it as a general rule, to allow choosing up to 0.1 above the limit.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
We've had worse. :p Our first game had three Italian players, myself in Naples, Morfeo as Savoy, and I believe Arch as Venice. Anyhow I've got a few other nations I'm perfectly happy to play as if the people in that region would rather stick to the rules.

That was a fun and peaceful coexistence indeed! At least for some of us :)

Uzzy

We should do a game where everybody had to pick an hre minor - that would be cosy indeed!

That'd be crazy fun. Rocking Ravensburg for life.

Technically! Harumph, Italy's a natural place for expansion/feeding my pet.

I don't mind you picking Milan though.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
This luck I've gotten with kings and heirs hopefully will transfer to the mp game because goddamn I had bad kings in the Japan campaign.
p7CPYeC.jpg

Kabouter

Good, Kab has chosen the country. Who's next?

No :p
Fitz (or I guess Jwitjes since he's got to give a verdict on Fitz) is first to choose anyway, and I'm just not playing QQ :p

Maybe I'll go Terrific Theodoro or Paradoxical Pasai or something along those lines :p

Uzzy

Appropriate! I will certainly enjoy watching the sight of two Italians tearing chunks out of each other.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So I'm right next to Crab?
Well I can always hope for the best.

Also I got destroyed in that campaign I posted earlier LOL
Ottomans allied bukhara and persia and declared on me repeatedly.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
i've not played in a long while, you'll be fine

i should probably be more worried

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Lazy cunts tbh

All the rest of us over eager nerds shot our loads faster than fanboi crashed out of last session

Uzzy

Next patch promises some good changes to diplomatic feedback and the estates, as well as potentially letting countries with dynasty's elected to Poland's throne enforce a union on them. So that'll be fun.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
You don't get to 4.7+ rating without spending a few days picking nation.
I picked Uzbek in record time. It was only for Dai Viet that I literally waited until the last moment before the start of the game. Anyway, I haven't put any thought into what I'm doing. Jazz can go ahead and pick before me if he wants.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I kind of like the idea of just filling in for absent players. If I do end up picking anything, though, I'm leaning toward the Livonian Order.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Europe looks hot!

So since everyone has more or less picked, should we aim to begin Wednesday 13th?

Code:
Participating players:

Roboleon | Naughty Uncle Uzbek
Spirited | Massive Mammaries Mamluks
Kabouter | Peachy Pasai
Fitz | Milfin' Milan
Red Arremer | Bitchin' Bahmanis
Fanboi | Missy Ming
Uzzy | Asskickin' Aragon
KingSnake | Bangin' Burgundy
Jwitjes | The Stinky-Pinky Papal States
Jazz | Booty Harassin' Bavaria
Morfeo | Sweet Sixteen Sweden
MGO | Luscious Livonian Order (?)
Steeven | Hungry Hungary
Stefan | Balls Out Brandenburg
Crab | Quixotic Qara Qoyunlu

Kabouter

Europe looks hot!

So since everyone has more or less picked, should we aim to begin Wednesday 13th?

Code:
Participating players:

Roboleon | Naughty Uncle Uzbek
Spirited | Massive Mammaries Mamluks
Kabouter | Peachy Pasai
Fitz | Milfin' Milan
Red Arremer | Bitchin' Bahmanis
Fanboi | Missy Ming
Uzzy | Asskickin' Aragon
KingSnake | Bangin' Burgundy
Jwitjes | The Stinky-Pinky Papal States
Jazz | Booty Harassin' Bavaria
Morfeo | Sweet Sixteen Sweden
MGO | Love Makin' Livonian Order (?)
Steeven | Hungry Hungary
Stefan | Balls Out Brandenburg
Crab | Quixotic Qara Qoyunlu

I'd rather begin the 17th personally, but if everyone wants to start the 13th that's fine I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom