• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hilarious rumor: Milo Ventimiglia for Marvel's PUNISHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundown

Banned
If they really want to recast Punisher, then the answer is Manu Bennet.

14288606557_ec7a5abcba_o.png

Can people please stop suggesting this dude for every open role for a white character? The same goes for Idris Elba, though at least Elba has legitimate acting chops.

Anung

Un Rama
Can people please stop suggesting this dude for every open role for a white character? The same goes for Idris Elba, though at least Elba has legitimate acting chops.

Idris as Punisher would be sick. Luther is basically London Punisher.

dabig2

I like the Anson Mount suggestion. He's a solid actor and quite a badass. He can pull off that tortured, violent soul that the Punisher is.

JdFoX187

Banned
There's no way in hell we're going to get a Punisher movie in theaters any time soon. There's just too many other characters and stories they could mine that would fit the mold of the MCU better than Frank Castle. That being said, I could see him show up in someone else's movie. I remember reading rumors where writers considered inserting him in The Winter Soldier. I'd love to see him show up in one of the Netflix series, perhaps on the way to getting his own. He'd work so much better in that format. Wouldn't need a very large budget, could go as brutal and violent as he needs to be and the limited nature could attract some quality talent.

There's no way in hell we're going to get a Punisher movie in theaters any time soon. There's just too many other characters and stories they could mine that would fit the mold of the MCU better than Frank Castle. That being said, I could see him show up in someone else's movie. I remember reading rumors where writers considered inserting him in The Winter Soldier. I'd love to see him show up in one of the Netflix series, perhaps on the way to getting his own. He'd work so much better in that format. Wouldn't need a very large budget, could go as brutal and violent as he needs to be and the limited nature could attract some quality talent.
I almost guarantee he shows up on one of the TV shows as a villain/anti-hero first. More than likely the Daredevil show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom