• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2014 Summary Thread

Amir0x

Banned
e3-2014isrzd.jpg

MS Paint Banners. Because I can.

Conference and Livestream Times here

INTRODUCTION

Given that there are now seemingly more announcements in the immediate lead-in to E3 than there may be in the show itself, I thought it'd be appropriate to start gathering the data now, or else risk falling further behind. As always, this is a community effort - so any news you think is worthy of this list that isn't on there already, please feel free to format it for the list and I'll add it in. I'm only one dude, so I miss things.

As many know, I enjoy the process of summarizing. It's soothing:

E3 2006 Summary Topic
Tokyo Game Show 2005 Summary Topic
E3 2011 Summary Topic

Those are some examples of my past work.

How does it work?

In short, there will be two terms used for every bulletpoint. Wherever you see the word "Link" you'll get a direct link to an article, video or some other informative bit of news about the bulletpoint. Wherever you see the word "Thread", you'll get a link to an ongoing neoGAF discussion about that bit of news. This way, this thread is integrally linked to the community as well as E3 as a show. I hope this process makes things easy for you guys to follow!

How will the updating process work?

There will be four main posts, each segmented into themes. One is for Microsoft, one is for Nintendo and one is for Sony. The fourth is for Miscellaneous items and Multiplatform titles. Each day you can check my OP, and you'll see the latest bulletpoints with a timestamp. This is how it will look

June 6, 5:52PM(EST)

● Beast Souls has been announced for the 3DS, Vita and iPhones! (Link, Thread)

June 6, 7:00PM(EST)

● Remember that other shit? That was nothing. Kingdom Hearts III is now an exclusive firefox/chrome/IE browser game! (Link, Thread)

The latest update will always be at the most bottom of the page. This way, you'll always be able to see what news you might have missed. My schedule is going to be irregular, but in general you'll always see an update around 5:00PM(EST), and then continually until around 8:30PM(EST) as far as I can do. Keep checking to see if anything is new!

How can you help?

You probably didn't ask this. But I'm going to pretend you did anyway! I am one single person, who also has to hold down a job. The industry is now a massive, daunting place with news falling out of every orifice every second around the hour. What this means is that it is literally going to be impossible for me to get every single bit of news everywhere. I'm bound to miss something.

I fully encourage you to post news articles - using the format I have for my topic bulletpoints - in this thread or in PM to me, and I will also update them into the post. At the end of my posts, I will regularly be updating a "thank you" list to everyone who has contributed.

SPECIAL THANKS

Thanks you to the following members for their contributions:

nynt9, vincenth69, Salex_, Love Deterrence, Kane1345, Banjo-Kazooie, Volotaire, enzo_gt, golem, LOCK

NINTENDO

wii_u_game_bannervorzj.png

June 4, 6:00PM(EST)

● Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley has been announced for the 3DS! Natsume promises a fully three dimensional setting and a "fully customized world", which means what you think it does! (Link, Thread)
● Official Gamecube Controller Adapter has been an announced for the Wii U. And it does what you think it would! Rad! (Link, Thread)
● Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal, previously announced for the Wii U and 3DS, has had something of an information blowout leading into E3. Uses CryEngine. Check it out for the uninitiated! (Link, Thread)
● Pushmo World, a follow-up to to the Nintendo 3DS puzzle classic, has been revealed for the Wii U. Releasing June 19, it will cost $9.99. (Link, Thread)

June 5, 4:28PM(EST)

● Alphadia Genesis, from Natsume, is apparently for the Wii U, looks like an RPG of some kind, I still am not sure after watching that video. It will be at E3, and it's coming to the US. (Link, url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=831361]Thread[/url])
● A-Train: City Simulator, also from Natsume, is a transportation simulator where you can guide the buses, taxis, trains and more to their ultimate heights. Coming to the US now for the 3DS, also at E3. (Link, Thread)
● Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to the West! Features high resolution re-drawn visuals and 3D for the 3DS system. No *cough* OBJECTION *cough* from me. (Link, Thread)

June 9, 5:20PM(EST)

● Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, for 3DS and Wii U, has a new trailer out for E3. The only issue is one of the screens says it's the epic conclusion to the Shantae series. What? (Link, Thread)

June 9, 5:37PM(EST)

● eShop E3 trailers are falling out of the ass. So, I'm going to list the games that have trailers, and you can just go to the thread to view the ones you're interested in. There's Gunman Clive 2, Whoa Dave!, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Blast 'Em Bunnies... (Thread)
● eShop E3 trailers 2 cont. include Persona Q, Tapingo 2, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World, Thorium Wars, Moon Chronicles... (Thread)
● eShop E3 trailers 3 cont. include Tengami, Teslagrad, 6180: The Moon, Armillo, Chromophore, Chariot, Cubemen 2, One Piece Unlimited World Red... (Thread)
● eShop E3 trailers 4 cont. include PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, STARWHAL: just the Tip, Nihilumbra, Teslagrad, Wooden Sen'Sey, A.N.N.E. and Citizens of Earth. (Thread)

June 10, 4:39PM(EST)

● Devil's Third is now a Wii U exclusive! We got new media and everything. Nice snatch by Nintendo! (Link, Thread)
● Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 are going to be coming out in the same package! Can this news be any better? The value is fucking insane. Also, you can wear Samus' gear in the game! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Xenoblade Chronicles X is the official name now! And we also got a brand new E3 trailer! Wii U <3. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; The Legend of Zelda Wii U is coming out in 2015, and it's open world, cel-shaded and fucking mind blowingly gorgeous. Get hyped bros, because I am. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Hyrule Warriors has a release date of September 26, and new footage! Check out this Musou spin off game! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Yoshi's Wooly World has been revealed anew with a 2015 date. Still has the yarn visual style. New trailer for consumption. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Star Fox is coming to the Wii U in 2015. Check out the prototype images and such. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Mii's enter the Smash Bros. arena as an actual fighter for the 3DS/Wii U games. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Paulenta enter the Smash Bros. arena as an actual fighter for 3DS/Wii U games. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Mario vs. Donkey Kong has been announced for the Wii U! I loved the handheld titles so I'm really excited. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Art Academy for the Wii U, the game that teachers you how to get better at drawing, gets an October window release date. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is yet another Wii U game coming in 2015. Year of the Wii U indeed. It's basically Canvas Curse reborn, and that's amazing. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Splatoon is Nintendo's Wii U take on the shooter, and as you imagine, it's colorful and imaginative. 4vs4 with the goal of being covering 50% of the map with your color. Also 2015. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Amiibo is the new Nintendo initiative feature Nintendo figures with chips in them to store your data and interact with compatible games. Check out how it works. (Link)
&#9679; Mario Party 10 has been announced for the Wii U and - you guessed it - it's 2015. Introduces "bowser mode", which turns a player into Bowser to wreak havoc on the world. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Skylander's Trap Team has an E3 2014 gameplay demo, and will be compatible with Nintendo's Amiibo initiative. (Link)
&#9679; Mario Maker is real after all, and is coming for Wii U, also in 2015. Looks like sooo much fun! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is a standalone version of the Mario 3D World side game. Looks pretty nice indeed! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Capcom Virtual Console games have been revealed, and there's 15 of them! Includes Breath of Fire, Mega Man X3, Mega Man VII, and Demon's Crest. (Link)
&#9679; Smash Bros. 3DS has been delayed to October 3, 2014. (Link)
&#9679; Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire on 3DS have an E3 2014 trailer in all its glory! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Persona Q, the Etrian Odyssey/Persona love child for 3DS, also has some new E3 media for consumption. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is coming to the US on August 29th! (Thread)
&#9679; Fantasy Life, Level 5's 3DS RPG, is coming out in the west! Available October 24th! (Link)

June 10, 4:58PM(EST)

&#9679; Project Giant Robot, developed with help from Miyamoto, is a game where you design your own robot and then hop into the cockpit to fuck your competitor's up. Not much more info than that atm. (Link)
&#9679; Project Guard, also developed with help from Miyamoto, is a game where you have to protect security cameras from attack. Looks frantic. (Link)

June 10, 11:03PM(EST)

&#9679; Pac-Man and Mr. Game and Watch has joined Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U! The long rumoured character is now officially apart of the roster! (Link, Thread)

June 12, 7:50PM(EST)

&#9679; Fossil Fighters: Frontier for the 3DS has been shown at E3. Trailer at the link. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Code Name S.T.E.A.M. for the 3DS from IntSys; Steampunk, cel-shaded. Looks rough, but I trust IntSys. (Thread)
&#9679; Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is "right on schedule", just not ready to be shown yet. (Thread)
&#9679; Final Fantasy Explorers is a 4 player action RPG; job system and you fight summons. Gather crystals. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

MICROSOFT

nextgen_xbox_one_bann9mrd5.jpg

June 4, 6:02PM(EST)

&#9679; Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac's high octane Xbox One exclusive, looks just unbelievably sick in its pre-E3 blowout. It's like Tony Hawk, but with guns. And so much more! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Forza Horizon 2 has been revealed for the Xbox 360/Xbox One. 360 version done by Sumo Digital. Open WORLD, meaning you can drive anywhere, not just on roads. 1080p/30. Sounds amazing in every way. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Halo 5: Guardians is coming to the Xbox One on Fall 2015. Not much else is known, but a teaser logo image. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; 45 new Xbox One Apps have been revealed, including twitter integration and HBO Go. Check out the list! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; June Xbox One Update gives devs access to more GPU bandwidth. (Link, Thread)

June 5, 4:22PM(EST)

&#9679; Halo 2: Anniversary has not been formally announced yet, but we now have Major Nelson dropping the obvious hints. Although it's not so much a hint as blatantly saying it in photo form. Take a look at the link. (Link, Thread)

June 6, 6:44PM(EST)

&#9679; Sunset Overdrive is going to have 8-player co-op according to this leaked stat page! Can this game get any more awesome? (Link, Thread)

June 7, 12:25AM(EST)

&#9679; Beyond: Flesh and Blood has been announced for the Xbox One. From Pixelbomb, it's a mech shooter of some sort. (Link)

June 9, 4:30PM(EST)

&#9679; Ori and the Blind Forest announced for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. It's an incredibly evocative looking title from Moon Studios, one of the most gorgeous games I've ever seen artistically. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Inside, from the creators of Limbo, is a timed exclusive for the Xbox. Yet another visually stunning experience from the look of things. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Forza Horizon 2 finally received a full proper E3 gameplay unveiling! Looks phenomenally fun! For Xbox 360/Xbox One. Arriving September 30, 2014. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Phantom Dust, is a remake of the amazing Xbox OG classic! I can't believe it's actually happening! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Crackdown has been announced for the Xbox One! Long rumoured, it's hard to get a feel for what the game will be like from the CG trailer. Check it out! (, [url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833943]Thread)
&#9679; Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been announced for the Xbox One! Leaked with ntkrnl on neoGAF, it's real. 1080p@60fps. Over 100 multiplayer maps. Halo Nightfall videos included. Halo 1-4. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Halo 5: Guardians has an official E3 2014 trailer! Spartan abilities are in, assault rifle is back, etc. Check out the trailer and ongoing NeoGAF discussion! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Cuphead has been announced for Xbox One and PC. Boss battles are king in this run-and-gun platformer with an an artstyle evocative of the 1940s cartoons. Looks amazing. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Sunset Overdrive continues to look amazing in every way. Check out the E3 presentation! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Threes, the hugely popular smartphone puzzle game, is coming to the Xbox One - and will be playable in snap mode. (Link)
&#9679; Evolve is multiplatform, so technically it shouldn't be here - but they did announce that the BETA and DLC will arrive first on Xbox One. (Link)
&#9679; Project Spark is many things - like an awesome game creator - but few would have said it would be a conduit for the return of Conker. Yes, the one from Bad Fur Day. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Scalebound is the Platinum Games Xbox One exclusive that was long ago leaked to be coming on NeoGAF. Looks sort of evocative of a more action packed Monster Hunter. Thank you based Kamiya! Fuck yes! (Link, Thread)

June 9, 5:10PM(EST)

&#9679; Fable Legends multiplayer BETA is coming out for Xbox One this holiday season! Featuring online co-operative play, it's dramatically different from its predecessors. (Link)
&#9679; Happy Wars, the previously F2P PC and Xbox 360 game, is coming to Xbox One. It was pretty badly eviscerated by critics and gamers alike in its previous incarnation, so caution is advised. (Link)
&#9679; Warframe has been announced to come to Xbox One! Previously on PC and PS4, the developer said it is a "no brainer" to bring it to Microsoft's platform. I agree. (Link)
&#9679; Halo Wars is perhaps being teased in the latest Phantom Dust trailer. Check it out and decide if this means we're going to see a new one soon! (Link, Thread)

June 10, 6:08AM(EST)

&#9679; Dance Central: Spotlight has been announced exclusively for Xbox One; download only, all your old previously purchased songs will port over. 8 routines per song. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Killer Instinct: Season 2 has had a combo reveal and Cinder teaser. More at link. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

SONY

ps4_bannerrsq76.jpg

June 4, 6:04PM(EST)

&#9679; Project Beast is not officially announced yet pre-E3, buuuut... it's been leaked. Spiritual successor in the Dark/Demon Souls franchise by the original director. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Night in the Woods, the evocative indie title about a dying coal mining town and the people left behind when all the jobs vanished, has been revealed for the PS4 now as well! PC/PS4. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare has finally been announced for PS4 and PS3, releases 8/19 @ 1080p/60fps and with splitscreen. (Link, Thread)

June 4, 6:11PM(EST)

&#9679; The Order: 1886 has been previously announced, but Sony has revealed it has slipped into 2015. To soften the blow, they gave us a bit of a gameplay taste and a look at how the thermite rifle works. Looks pretty damn cool that gun. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Uncharted 4 new directors have been revealed, and it's Neil Druckmann & Bruce Straley, the leads on U2 and Last of Us respectively. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Hohokum, the relaxing indie famously pimped by Conan O'Brian, finally has a release date! It's coming August 12 for PS4, Vita and PS3, and still looks completely absurd in a good way. (Link, Thread)

June 4, 6:18PM(EST)

&#9679; Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3/PS4) announced for the US. Fall 2014.(Link, Thread)

June 5, 4:16PM(EST)

&#9679; Driveclub, which is finally getting a release later this year after a long delay, has had a new blog post detailing 51 things you may not know about the new IP. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Loadout is a PS4 "console exclusive", so I guess that means it's just PC and PS4 for now. It's a F2P game with billions of weapon combinations. (Link, Thread)

June 9, 9:30PM(EST)

&#9679; Entwined has been announced, from Pixel Opus Sony's new indie studio. About two star crossed bird light things in love, you have to control each with an analog stick and move through the amazing visual obstacles. AVAILABLE NOW! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; inFamous: Second Son DLC has been announced, standalone! You won't need the game to play it! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; LittleBigPlanet 3 announced, by the sly little liars at Media Molecule! Just kidding, it's from Sumo Digital now! Looks amazing! So many new features! Out November 2014! PS4 has no games this year! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Destiny alpha is out this Thursday on PS4! Nice! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; White PS4 Destiny Bundle has been announced! White PS4 controller, white system, destiny game. Listed at $449.99 on Amazon. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; The Order: 1886 has had an E3 gameplay demo! Coming February 20. Played up the horror elements, although still very cinematic and non-gamey. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Bloodborne, previous Project Beast, has been announced! Miyazaki, From Software, Sony. Exclusive PS4. Worldwide 2015. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Far Cry 4 is multiplatform, but this part deserves special announcement. Anyone who owns the game can invite their friend to play with them, even if they don't own the game. That's right. You heard that. Exclusive feature for PS4. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Magicka 2 has been announced for the PS4! "The sequel to Paradox's action-RPG will feature the same cooperative multiplayer as the original," according to IGN. (Link)
&#9679; Diablo III is getting an exclusive Last of Us dungeon for PS4 version! Includes fights with clickers and other Last of Us fanservice! (Link)
&#9679; GRIM FANDANGO - fucking Grim motherfuckin' Fandango - is being remastered exclusively for PS4 and Vita! Made in collaboration with Sony. "Other platforms" later, whatever that means. Seriously guys, my heart literally stopped upon hearing this. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Disney Infinity, which is multiplatform, is going to have an exclusive PlayStation 4 collector's edition, and exclusive content and Hulk and four unrevealed heroes. (Link)
&#9679; Let It Die is a PS4 exclusive from Suda51! Looks like a goddamn serial killer simulator, seriously sick stuff. (Link)
&#9679; Indie Games are coming out the ass. Check link for info on all of them! Includes: Broforce, Titan Souls, Not a Hero, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and The Talos Principle. (Link)
&#9679; ABZÛ is the newest game from former Journey art director Matt Nava's studio Giant Squid. Looks astonishingly beautiful, with evocative underwater exploration. See to believe. (Link)
&#9679; PlayStation TV, which you might remember as Vita TV, has been announced for $99 in the USA! A bundle with controller for $139. (Thread)
&#9679; Youtube is coming to PS4 in 2014. (Link)

June 9, 11:16PM(EST)

&#9679; Uncharted: A Thief's End was revealed in a teaser trailer. Unreal visuals. 2015, targeting 1080p/60fps. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Ratchet and Clank is getting remade for PS4! Out in 2015, said to be competitive with top end PS4 visual games. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Ratchet and Clank: The Movie has been shown in its first CG trailer! Check it out! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; No Man's Sky, the astonishing indie game from Hello Games', is timed console exclusive on PS4. You have to see the trailer to believe it. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 4:51PM(EST)

&#9679; DRIVECLUB is getting weather effects folks! The dream is real! Needs to be seen to be believed visually. Simply unreal visuals; effects handling too. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Bloodborne has had a host of new media and info revealed on the PSBlog! If you're like me, you NEED this in your life. Click the thread for ALL the media. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

MULTIPLATFORM

multiplatformbanneroey81.jpg

June 4, 6:05PM(EST)

&#9679; Batman: Arkham Knight, for PS4, XBO and PC, has been delayed to 2015. Like everything else ever. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Tetris Ultimate announced for PS4/XBO/PC. Celebrating the 30th anniversary of the franchise, the developed worked with Alexey Pajitnov to try to do justice to the classic. (Link)
&#9679; Mortal Kombat X, announced for PS4/XBO/PS3/360/PC, has been revealed with a CG trailer. Hints of things to come. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Battlefield: Hardline, from Visceral Games, has you out for revenge as a good cop/bad cop in this offshoot of the major franchise. For...probably every platform ever, who knows.(Link, Thread)
&#9679; Homefront: The Revolution, for PS4/XBO/PC and now from Crytek, is a radically reimagined version of the series: now an open world game, and features North Koreans indiscriminately firing at civilians. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Metro: Redux, for XBO/PS4/PC, is a visually upgraded version of the Metro series. PS4 1080p, XBO 900p. Both 60fps. (Link, Thread)

June 4, 6:07PM(EST)

&#9679; Dying Light, for PS4/XBO/PC/360/PS3, gets a high quality E3 trailer, courtesy of gamersyde! Thanks Blimblim! It's a game about dropkicking zombies in the face, so you know it's good. (Link, Thread)

June 5, 4:09PM(EST)

&#9679; Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has had a sneak peak of its E3 2014 demo shown! Check out the clip; gameplay starts at 57:58. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Laserlife, a game from Choice Provisions - formerly Gaijin Games - is an exploration game with high-concept science fiction themes focused on the idea that human life is much more than the sum of its physical parts. Whatever the fuck that means. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has a mindbogglingly beautiful new trailer for E3 time. I barely was able to type this after watching it. Stunned into silence. Thank Gamersyde again for their HQ coverage! Out 2/24/2015. (Link, Thread)

June 8, 9:45AM(EST)

&#9679; Costume Quest 2 looks like it really upped the complexity of the battle system in response to complaints. Check out the latest E3 preview of the game! For PC and consoles. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; NBA Live 15 has been announced to officially arrive October 7 on PS4 and XBO. The announcement is couched with a bunch of acknowledgements of how they fucked the franchise, so... maybe it'll be good this time? lol (Link)
&#9679; FIFA 15 is no surprise to anybody - but you can check out the first teaser at the link. Full trailer at E3. (Link, Thread)

June 8, 6:43PM(EST)

&#9679; Volume, the latest game from Thomas was Alone creator Mike Bithell, has had a live action trailer released. I have no idea what it's supposed to indicate. (Link, Thread)

June 9, 6:06AM(EST)

&#9679; Metal gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain had a short E3 teaser earlier, but now we get the full japanese E3 trailer! Bask in all its horrifying glory! (Link, Thread)

June 9, 4:50PM(EST)

&#9679; Rise of the Tomb Raider has been announced, SquareEnix and Crystal Dyanmic's follow up to the controversial original re-imagining of the franchise. Apparently it's about survival, and her finally accepting her destiny to raid tombs. Or some shit. Whatever. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Mass Effect 4 has been shown at the EA press conference! No platforms announced, but 15 seconds of footage. Looks like it'll be visually stunning at least. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Bioware New IP has also been announced, which you can also see a bit of them talking about. It'll be about contemporary stories, but they were quite vague. (Link)
&#9679; The Division, one of the most beautiful games shown for the next-gen systems, has a new E3 gameplay trailer. Thanks Gamersyde for the HQ! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Star Wars: Battlefront has been announced for multiple platforms! Looks visually impressive and features stormtroopers, rebel alliance vehicles, all sorts of shit. No date announced, they'll be finished when they're finished they say. Explores original trilogy era. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Evolve looks friggin' sick, the co-op/multiplayer game in the vein of L4D, but with you vs. another player's giant fucking monster. Check out IGN get killed by the Kraken. (Link)
&#9679; NHL 15 has been revealed! Not much to say - it's a hockey game, and it looks pretty decent. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Dragon Age: Inquisiton is not only apparently the biggest RPG Bioware has ever made, but one of the most beautiful. Check out the latest E3 media. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Battlefield: Hardline closed beta sign ups are up, and you can get an official look at the game now. First link is beta sign ups, second is gameplay. First thread is beta discussion, second is gameplay discussion. (Link, Thread, Link, Thread)
&#9679; Mirror's Edge 2 E3 2014 gameplay prototype has been shown off at the EA press conference! It's really happening guys! Ronpaul.gif! (Link, Thread)

June 9, 5:10PM(EST)

&#9679; Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, is a follow up to the incredible Guardian's of Light! Co-op, isometric view, the whole shebang! For PS4/XBO/PC. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Call of Duty: Advanced Warfighter for a gameplay presentation at the Microsoft conference. Big surprise there, but check out the gameplay and judge for yourself if this one is up your alley! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Assassin's Creed: Unity, for PS4/XBO/PC, will feature 4 player co-op! Looks phenomenal visually as well. Watch the gameplay and read the thread! (Link, Thread)

June 9, 5:26PM(EST)

&#9679; Mighty No. 9, the Megaman inspired indie game, has an E3 2014 trailer to consume. Come to me, sweet prince. (Link, Thread)

June 9, 9:00PM(EST)

&#9679; Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege has been announced by Ubisoft! For PC/PS4/XB1, looks actually tactical and with a fully destructible world! Check it out! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Far Cry 4, previously announced, now has real E3 2014 gameplay! Looks pretty decent if you ask me! Announced to have 4-player co-op at Sony's conference! (Link, Thread)

June 9, 10:08PM(EST)

&#9679; Dead Island 2 has been announced from Deep Silver! The trailer is fucking hilarious, so I recommend watching it. But also PS4 will have a 30 day exclusive BETA. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; No Man's Sky, the astonishing indie game from Hello Games', is the space exploration simulator we've all been waiting for. You have to see the trailer to believe it. Timed console exclusive on PS4. Also, there be dinosaurs with feathers. (Link, Thread)

June 9, 11:10PM(EST)

&#9679; Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC! Fucking finally I can play it! For those who played GT Online, PS4 version can transfer your data over from PS3... or 360 version. Out Fall. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Batman Arkham Knight had an insane E3 2014 gameplay debut. The visuals are out of this world. Also, exclusive Scarecrow missions on PS4. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Mortal Kombat X has had its E3 2014 gameplay debut at Sony's conference! In-game footage for your consumption. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 4:50PM(EST)

&#9679; Elite: Dangerous, for Windows/OS X, has a new E3 2014 trailer. It's a space trading and combat simulator, and looks quite engaging! (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Final Fantasy Type-0 is real folks. That's right. You read it right. But Vita fans, brace yourself... it's now in HD and for PS4/Xbox One. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; Valiant Hearts, Ubisoft's next UbiArt Engine game, is a World War I title featuring an amazing art style and thoughtful gameplay. Check out the E3 2014 trailer. (Link)
&#9679; The Crew, for next-gen consoles, is a open world racing game from Ubisoft, featuring a massive amount of territory. This coast to coast E3 trailer does a good job illustrating that. (Link, Thread)
&#9679; DOOM Next has received an E3 teaser trailer, with more to be revealed at QuakeCon. By Bethesda. (Link, Thread)

FIN

I hope everyone enjoys their E3! Stay safe! POSTING CAN NOW RESUME!

Trojan

Thanks Amir0x for being our E3 news guardian. There have been so many announcements already it is tough to keep track, this format is aces

sjay1994

Gearbox is going to show a Borderlands Pre-Sequel trailer tomorrow. Probably to show something before it gets lost at e3.

BpTTB8jCUAAq9oA.png

BpUTpgzIAAEI0xl.jpg

Kayant

Thanks this will be really helpful and will allow me to see if I miss anything over E3

Great work and subbed :)

XaeonBE

And I will be studying, however if I can fix my Twitter lists I might be able to follow the event a bit. Any suggestions on people I need to follow?

Top Bottom