• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RED ASH Kickstarter crashes n burns (Comcept/Inafune/Hyde making Mega Man Legends 3)

Eusis

Ditto. People like Inafune and Tim Shafer, ruin crowdfunding for game creators and gamers alike. For every Larian, Yacht Club, and Obsidian (who clearly know what they are doing), dozens of con artists masquerade as game devs. Feels bad man.
That's being overly cynical when we're talking about people who ARE getting actual, solid products out that just don't live up to lofty expectations. There have been, far, far sleazier or misguided Kickstarters than those.

Ditto. People like Inafune and Tim Shafer, ruin crowdfunding for game creators and gamers alike. For every Larian, Yacht Club, and Obsidian (who clearly know what they are doing), dozens of con artists masquerade as game devs. Feels bad man.
I'm sorry, but have Tim and Inafune illustrated intentions to not release the products people have funded?

I do have to give credit to Inafune. At least he had the sense to not pose for stupid ass pictures like these.

schafer_1_Tim_Schafer_Spends_Your_Money_Like_An_Evil_Crime_Boss-s520x292-302004-580.png

mcw

I do have to give credit to Inafune. At least he had the sense to not pose for stupid ass pictures like these.

schafer_1_Tim_Schafer_Spends_Your_Money_Like_An_Evil_Crime_Boss-s520x292-302004-580.png

You need to watch Double Fine Adventure before you start throwing shade at this guy. Best goddammed thing created in the world of gaming in the past three years.

Top Bottom