• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
If only we had a couple of hardcore Roma, Napoli and Inter fans here ... :/

qindarka, I presume you're new here. And you obviously don't know the great Lunchbox. Welcome! Who do you root for?

Thanks. Fairly new here, been here for about two months. Support Chelsea. And your statement makes me think that his trolling is just a shtick.

qindarka

Banned
Looking forward to dat 4-0 at the Stamford next week, I bet?

Lol, I doubt it will be that lopsided. Probably a one goal win for either side or a draw, really.

And I am finally a full member. Can relax a bit now.

Edit: Or not. Was my 300th post. Thought I had fulfilled the requirements.

pappe

No way,to my knowledge he is out for this weekend and maybe too for the Champions match. You could replace him for Chicha in the FF if you have RVP in your team.

What to do if you spent 8 points to accommodate him in your side and have already used the wildcard?

What to do if you spent 8 points to accommodate him in your side and have already used the wildcard?

why would you use your wildcard so early in the season?

I usually keep it for a bit later when I'm more sure about who's most consistent (up to that point at least)

Zabojnik

pappe, I have a real problem with bad jpeg compression, so I cleaned up your avatar a little. Hope you don't mind.

pappe

why would you use your wildcard so early in the season?

I usually keep it for a bit later when I'm more sure about who's most consistent (up to that point at least)

In that case,As Viva says,you have no choice but pray. He could play this weekend after all. It´s unlikely but not impossible.

Yea, nothing i can do now. Hope he still plays a cameo and scores a goal.

pappe, I have a real problem with bad jpeg compression, so I cleaned up your avatar a little. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks man, Changing it now.

Wilbur

Banned
Despite all your disappointment, I can't find them and I want to see them. Not every day you see the future queen's breasts. WHERE ARE THEY

Facism

When i used to play football ages back one of my friends did this. We were all like wtf just happened.

We do this at 5-a-side. Throws end up being 50/50 so we'd rather get our talented holding player throw against a back and keep posession.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All the photos do is confirm she has nipples. The quality is so shit they aren't even worth bothering with.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah they were disappointing. And damn those nips are dark.

Still, when my grandchildren are queuing at the coronation, I can tell them I've seen her whammies

Wes

venison crêpe
(Disclaimer: There are many IRC clients out there but I use mIRC so my instructions are for that but a lot of the same information can be used in those other programs.)

1. Download mIRC here. mIRC is free to use for 30 days, then after that period you can still use it just fine but you just have to wait a few seconds before you can connect to a server.

2. Install as per usual.

3. When you run for the first time you'll be greeted with a register/continue window. Press continue and you'll get to this:

wPbfA.jpg

4. Type in your GAF name for your nick
5. Click on Connect > Servers in the left hand side of this options panel.
6. Click Add and type in the following information (Description and Group are entirely up to you) then select Add on that window.

fBJfH.jpg

7. Find the Group and Description in the IRC Servers list. Highlight it and press Select. This selects the server you just created as your default.

3C60l.jpg

8. Click on Connect > Options in the left hand side.
9. Click Perform. Click Add then find the Group you selected from the list and press OK.

aTYmY.jpg

10. Now with GAF as the current option in the Network drop down type in the following:

/join #football

11. Check the Enable perform on connect option then press OK.

rQFwf.jpg

12. Press OK in the Options window.

13. The most important part: Now go to File and hit Exit. mIRC is a bit weird in that (seemingly) only this method saves changes/options you've made. If you exit the software this way rather than any other method.

14. Then load up mIRC again. Hit Continue on the registration window and finally click Connect on the window that appears. You will automatically connect to the server and join the #football channel.

15. A favourites window will pop up. Just uncheck the two checkboxes at the bottom of the window to stop it from appearing in the future.

====================================================================================================

That's it. If you use a MAC the server/channel details are the same but I have no experience on the clients on offer - I'm sure there's a bunch though. There's lots of other things that can be done to streamline the process but this is the basics to get you involved. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom