• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez
Going to sunderland. Im in the squad(20players) for the game tomorrow.Finally two players have to be out of the list.Have a nice day

Surprised he's getting picked up already.

Hey Bjaelke.

Click the magic dog for a story written by Wilbury.

Fady K

Chelsea pals, John Terry and Ashley Cole have officially recovered and will be available for the QPR game.

Marko Marin's going to play for the U21's tonight, so hopefully he'll be back fully fit soon.

Great news. Best CFC player in preseason for me!

I'm looking forward to seeing Moses myself.

Do you think he has a chance to debut against QPR? I would expect him to have a cameo at least.

spidye

Passed by the gaming side and that Bayonetta 2 thread is RIDICULOUS. There is barely a teaser for the game and there are 90+ pages of bitter tears vs those who live on the bitter tears of others, celebrating other betrayaltons or whatever. I'm a huge gaming fan but the discussions on the gaming side are mostly filler. Well to be fair it is a gaming discussion forum though I guess it's not my cup of tea/can of coke/tube of fruit gums.

yeah, I joined gaf because of the gaming side but stayed for the football thread.
I'm really tired of the gaming side. It's always the same people crying because of the same things every time a new gen of consoles is upon us.

Fady K

yeah, I joined gaf because of the gaming side but stayed for the football thread.
I'm really tired of the gaming side. It's always the same people crying because of the same things every time a new gen of consoles is upon us.

AGREED. 100%. There are countless wonderful posters who share a lot of the gaming news before any other website and I will love them forever, but there are far too many posters who drag things down so much and they are responsible for 80% of all the pages!

FootyGAF FTW.

Linius

AGREED. 100%. There are countless wonderful posters who share a lot of the gaming news before any other website and I will love them forever, but there are far too many posters who drag things down so much and they are responsible for 80% of all the pages!

FootyGAF FTW.

Hell yes, give it up for FooteyGAF! I only visit the Minecraft thread over at gaming side :p

Seep

Question for non Liverpool GAF, does that rag report on the Liverpool games? I've just been asked by a lad in work and I couldn't give him an answer, I imagine they do but I'm not sure.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me if Tangled Up In Blue isn't the best song ever

Question for non Liverpool GAF, does that rag report on the Liverpool games? I've just been asked by a lad in work and I couldn't give him an answer, I imagine they do but I'm not sure.

The Sun? Yeah, same coverage as they give everyone else really.

Wilbur

Banned

Just to elaborate, they're no more biased against Liverpool concerning the content of the match reports or articles themselves. I think the Sun nowadays are trying to distance themselves from The Sun at the time of Hillsborough - evidenced by their apology the other day - but it's obviously perfectly understandable that it doesn't do anything to convert those on Merseyside.

Fady K

MUFC Update - (old news possibly) Jones could be out for another 10 weeks.

CFC officially confirmed that they will go for the hand shaking. Good. This thing has gone on for too long.

Hell yes, give it up for FooteyGAF! I only visit the Minecraft thread over at gaming side :p

So true! So much time can be wasted at the gaming side over nothing but filler :/

LTTP: Holy fuck at the Bayonetta thread.

Tel me about it! Horrible horrible thread (full of entertainment for a whole lot of people as well).

Fady K

Anyone played Dead Space mobile? Pretty good game for cell phones I must admit!! I just hate how it is fully touch based! It would be much easier with buttons :[!! (playing it on a iPhone 3GS).

Fady K

Say Fady, just out of interest, did you support Chelsea or Barca first?

Hello there qindarka, nice meeting you! You're a Chelsea fan right? Nice to have more of you, too many MUFC/LFC here!!

Hmm...I don't remember too well though I do remember that I got into both clubs in the same month. At first I got into CFC because of my younger brother (and then I ended up falling in love with so many players) and I got into Barcelona at first because of a combination of my love of Messi and the Spanish national team.

Announcing hand shakes is pretty funny to be honest. and yeah, that Bayonetta thread. :lol

*Facepalm*. I'm a Sony fan for life but even I know that (should you be able to afford them) you *need* all major consoles if you don't want to miss out on any franchise of interest to you.

Wilbur

Banned
Seems funny that I am posting here in NeoGAF actually since I am not much of a gamer.

I like games but I reckon I've posted in gaming side... Maybe 5 times?

I'm not a huge online gamer, I don't particularly care for any console, and I was looking for a good place to talk football as the last forum I was on had a shit football community. About 6 people and that was it.

Seems funny that I am posting here in NeoGAF actually since I am not much of a gamer.

Same here. I'm only interested in Street Fighter and Halo. I haven't played Halo since 2010, and stopped playing Street Fighter a year ago.

I'll probably start playing Halo mp again though. I miss beasting on kids.

Fady K

Wilbury, I'm like you in that online area. Never cared much for online though it is very fun to play around (co-op!) with people you know ; D

Edit: I'm a HUGE videogame fan! I play a little every single day hahah. Any major videogame fans on this thread??

I'm not as much of a gamer as I once was. I play FIFA, and that is about it. Sure, I purchase tons of games off Steam, and I'll buy Dishonored, Assassin's Creed III, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but I won't play them much. I'm excited for Dark Soul's DLC even though I haven't beaten the game yet.

I spend my free time doing other things now, it is weird, but I don't consider myself a gamer anymore.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury, I'm like you in that online area. Never cared much for online though it is very fun to play around (co-op!) with people you know ; D

Edit: I'm a HUGE videogame fan! I play a little every single day hahah. Any major videogame fans on this thread??

I will play FIFA online but for the people that don't touch career mode, I'm annoyed that it isn't good in the first place. Like I said yesterday, I have 140 hours or so on my Skyrim save which I've done at my own leisure. A great single player with a great story - Walking Dead is one of the best things I've played in years - is far more attractive to me than something like Call Of Dury where it's assumed a vast majority of your time will e online

Meier

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez
Going to sunderland. Im in the squad(20players) for the game tomorrow.Finally two players have to be out of the list.Have a nice day

Surprised he's getting picked up already.

Probably deal with the disappointment that Suarez had to deal with a few weeks back. :(

Egotastic seems down.. royal ninjas must have killed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom