• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

MrBeggar

So basically he made up a story about "7 new characters" because of the
"7 new" street fighter alpha3/ThirdStrike PSN Avatars?

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Nabs said:
looks like SRK brought the thread back http://shoryuken.com/f2/comic-con-details-now-made-public-spoiler-warning-244652/

don't know what to make of it
I also found even more leaked info for this years Comic-Con:

New Bloody Roar game with two new characters shown.

Dead or Alive 5 with footage of new character creation mode shown.

Square Enix reveals Tobal 3 with details on the new game's quest mode.

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown with details of a possible international console release.

New Guilty Gear for Xbox 360 and PS3 with the game's netplay being discussed.

New Melty Blood sequel with footage of the PC version being shown.

Capcom's press conference on their plans to make Street Fighter Alpha 4 and 3s: HDR, as well as a sneak peak on Rival Schools 3.

SNK reveals footage of two new SamSho games, one 2d and one 3d, as well as a press conference on them resurrecting the Maximum Impact series.

Tecmo Koei reveals footage of a potential spiritual successor of the underrated Destrega.

what the hizzy?????

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Green Scar said:
I'd point out that that's obviously all lies, but I don't want to insult anyone's intelligence :lol

LOL he was joking because he was dumbfounded that people believe the topic creator.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
hnngggghhhh, how long until the damn announcement, I want to sleep already :((

Degen

2krozs.jpg

YOUR MOVE CAPCOM

AAK

I think that's just the Capcom Unity twitter announcement thing.

Ono's announcement of Saturday is still yet to be seen.

AAK

Subliminal said:
SATURDAY?!

The Capcom press event is at 4:45 PST Today no?

I suppose this is separate from Comic Con, not expecitng a tangible trailer or something, just an official announcement of whatever' his team is working on.

LowParry

AAK said:
I suppose this is separate from Comic Con, not expecitng a tangible trailer or something, just an official announcement of whatever' his team is working on.

Oh there will be a trailer. A CG trailer.

Wallach

So officially nothing until Saturday (12 PM PST) unless it gets leaked somehow.

*glares at Markman*

Knowing Ono it's going to be some "Blanka Adventures" side scrolling mode DLC...

TreIII

ZROCOOL said:
:lol

Cmon drop the bomb already. Plzz

If you've been paying attention to what's been going on, the simplest answer is inevitably the right answer. That's all that needs to be said. :lol

Any way, teasing for ANOTHER Rockman title? Awesome. Bring on dat X or DASH, Inafking!

I'm hoping they announce SFA3 HD Remix. I just bought it for my PSP and remembered how kick ass that game was. It has the best single player mode of any SF game (World Tour), has the best soundtrack, and isn't entirely broken despite it's large cast. I couldn't care less about the new characters they added to the PSP version, but if they bring out a Dreamcast-perfect port I'd be so stoked.

infinityBCRT said:
I'm hoping they announce SFA3 HD Remix. I just bought it for my PSP and remembered how kick ass that game was. It has the best single player mode of any SF game (World Tour), has the best soundtrack, and isn't entirely broken despite it's large cast. I couldn't care less about the new characters they added to the PSP version, but if they bring out a Dreamcast-perfect port I'd be so stoked.

Oh hell yeah!

I love Alpha 3, probably because unlike every other SF game I'm actually pretty good at it :lol

Unbalanced blah blah but the game is stupendously fun.

Steaks

MarkMan said:
That SRK post is full of bs.

I'm happy btw.
Yep. It's lacking something important! I can't really tell what else is wrong with it though (besides T7 I guess...)

Also the arcade characters are totally Urien, Oro, Birdie and Sodom.

erragal

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Tecmo Koei reveals footage of a potential spiritual successor of the underrated Destrega.

Whoever wrote this is completely awesome. It's unfortunate that this isn't happening. Destrega needs to be brought back in high-definition as an XBLA title.

It's futile to dream of anything that good happening, however.

yurinka

WTF CAPCOM! There was supposed to be a game announcement yesterday, no? There was even an hour for the announcement.

LowParry

yurinka said:
WTF CAPCOM! There was supposed to be a game announcement yesterday, no? There was even an hour.

There is? Most of the stuff we want in this thread is being exposed on Saturday.

[Nintex]

yurinka said:
WTF CAPCOM! There was supposed to be a game announcement yesterday, no? There was even an hour.
Mike Nelson: Well, that's it for this panel. We'll be Live Blogging the Capcom panel on Saturday at 12PST, where we are told a big announcement will be made.
So tommorow it is

wwm0nkey

Dizzy-4U said:
" "oft-requested" Mega Man game "

Legend?
Said it in another thread but after he said that fans went ape shit and screamed "MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!"

After that Inafune smiled and said "Thank you" and walked off stage :D

MML 3=confirmed

Top Bottom