• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

Pimpbaa said:
Tekken cast looks great SFIV'ized. Can't wait to see the Street Fighter cast Tekken'ized :D

I would get excited, but then I remember this is the Tekken team. So they'll probably look like upscaled PS2 models. Like Tekken 6. Haw haw haw!

Give it to the Soul Calibur team. Someone needs to un-tranny Rose thanks to SF4. :|

I wonder if the only reason they aren't simply making Capcom vs. Namco is because that would be too similar to Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Maybe there's hope for it in the future.

Degen

(Tekken 4 "spoilers" ahead)

Kazuya was salty because he got his ass kicked by Heihachi decades ago in Tekken 2, so 70+ year old Heihachi proceeds to kick Kazuya's ass all over again wearing a diaper in front of thousands of spectators, then Jin wakes up from a nap all groggy and STILL kicks Kazuya's ass after Kazuya taunted for like five minutes, then Jin kicks Heihachi's ass immediately afterward because that is just how little effort Kazuya took. And Devil Jin was strictly cameo status at this point.

yeah kaz is totally ryu tier.

hxa155

Degen said:
(Tekken 4 "spoilers" ahead)

Kazuya was salty because he got his ass kicked by Heihachi decades ago in Tekken 2, so 70+ year old Heihachi proceeds to kick Kazuya's ass all over again wearing a diaper in front of thousands of spectators, then Jin wakes up from a nap all groggy and STILL kicks Kazuya's ass after Kazuya taunted for like five minutes, then Jin kicks Heihachi's ass immediately afterward because that is just how little effort Kazuya took. And Devil Jin was strictly cameo status at this point.

yeah kaz is totally ryu tier.

lol, well Kazuya is cooler than Jin so...yeah

GrayFoxPL

The Take Out Bandit said:
I would get excited, but then I remember this is the Tekken team. So they'll probably look like upscaled PS2 models. Like Tekken 6. Haw haw haw!

|

Geezas, stop spreading everywhere your bullshit about fighting games. The board is starting to smell.

Gravijah

hxa155 said:
they're both cooler than dudes in karate gis at least

267px-Jin_Kazama_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6.png

I dunno man, flaming pants are pretty lame.

Top Bottom