• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It will be an ultimate backhand if instead of X10 or Legends 3, they announced Battle Network.

*knocks on wood*

sonitii

Just catching up on this. So Capcom still hasn't made an official announcement for the new game yet? :lol Gotta love Capcom.

fubarduck

sonitii said:
Just catching up on this. So Capcom still hasn't made an official announcement for the new game yet? :lol Gotta love Capcom.

They said they would make the announcement on the Saturday of Comic-con, two weeks ago. It is still not the Saturday of Comic-con. Pretty simple logic here.

fubarduck said:
They said they would make the announcement on the Saturday of Comic-con, two weeks ago. It is still not the Saturday of Comic-con. Pretty simple logic here.

Pah, logic you say! *narrows eyelids* Do you know something we don't Mr. I run the best arcade in the US Ducky?

TreIII

Spirit of Jazz said:
Pah, logic you say! *narrows eyelids* Do you know something we don't Mr. I run the best arcade in the US Ducky?

Of course he does. As does MarkMan and a few others among us who got connections, or at least have a few others who have such connections. :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
fubarduck said:
Did you got KOFXIII?

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
fubarduck said:
its Saturday on GAF

TreIII said:
Of course he does. As does MarkMan and a few others among us who got connections, or at least have a few others who have such connections. :lol

I was trying to use my boyish charms to coax the answer out of my former team mate, my brother in arms, my best friend in the whole wide world... but now that's totally ruined :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
fubarduck said:
Not yet, but soonish :lol
A W E S O M E. >8(

Sadly i dont live in the US, but awesome for the US folks.

TreIII

Fersis said:
A W E S O M E. >8(

Sadly i dont live in the US, but awesome for the US folks.

It'd only be really awesome if fubarduck's arcade was able to spread all over the US. I've literally got NOTHING going for me over where I am in MD, US. :lol

fubarduck

megaton.jpg

???

TreIII

MarkMan said:
The announcements are big.

Old news to me though. Yawn.

:)

Well, what else can be expected when your BFF Ono has probably let you guys know months in advance, for proper marketing purposes and the like? :D

In any case, I'm expecting good sticks to come out of the overall deal.

[Nintex]

I sure hope it's not two fighting games but something else as well like a new Resident Evil and a fighting game, or an RPG and a fighting game.

TreIII

[Nintex] said:
I sure hope it's not two fighting games but something else as well like a new Resident Evil and a fighting game, or an RPG and a fighting game.

Why would Ono be announcing anything other than fighting games, though? This is an "examine the source" type of thing, here.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I AM the internet.

That's where I live.

BTW. I obviously can't say anything/don't know anything (lol). But I *THINK* the announcements on Saturday will make people happy. I hope there's footage!

Don't follow me on twitter (http://twitter.com/MarkMan23) ! I won't be tweeting live updates at all! :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
MarkMan said:
I AM the internet.

That's where I live.

BTW. I obviously can't say anything/don't know anything (lol). But I *THINK* the announcements on Saturday will make people happy. I hope there's footage!

Don't follow me on twitter (http://twitter.com/MarkMan23) ! I won't be tweeting live updates at all! :p

Follow with your avatar. I think you are saying Tekken vs Street Fighter :p

So... if there was a SF vs Tekken... how would that work? Tekken characters stripping 80% of their moves and gaining fireballs? SF characters gaining more moves and losing fireballs? Both selectable pre-fight?

I'm not a SF fan but am a Tekken fan... would I even like this?

TreIII

_dementia said:
He worked on non-fighters like Onimusha 4 and Chaos Legion

And notice how he hasn't expressed interest of doing anything of that sort, since then. He and Inafune both have done a lot to toss Onimusha under the bus, especially after they were able to move on to "bigger and better things" in the last few years. :lol

But in any case, this is a SF4/Fighting Game related panel we're talking about here.

madara

We still dont know? Unreal I must have checked this thread two dozen times by now. Best to just wait for new official announcement thread, so annoying.

yurinka

So Capcom live video streams interviews in Capcomunity, but doesn't have video stream of the game announcement panel? :/

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/07/23/fridays_ustream_schedule_for_comic-con

BTW, the name of the panel is "Street Fighter Mania!: SSFIV and Beyond!" :
Producer Super Street Fighter IV producer Yoshinori Ono shares his thoughts on SSFIV and presents his exciting vision for the future of the franchise. Experience why everyone can't get enough of Street Fighter! Featuring Seth Killian, Street Fighter special advisor. Followed by a Q&A session.

There will be a live blog from 1UP:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180511

So looks like the announcement is going to be the arcade version (and PC?) updates, and the Super Street Fighter IV Champion Edition DLC. Or who knows, maybe Hip Hop Gamer was right and they announce Street Fighter Kinnect, a first person, motion control based Street Fighter (Ono mentioned back in the days if they ever went to the motion control tech with Street Fighter it would be a more casual approach to the franchise) :lol :lol

And the other announcement, the Capcom and Namco stuff.

KAL2006

Banned
Just thought of something, what if the 2 new characters for SSF4 DLC are 2 Tekken characters. This way the rumour of Tekken VS SF and new character DLC for SSF4 are kind of true.

Top Bottom