• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

TreIII

4 Million, huh? That's even better than the original figures that I was arguing with Kimo about a while ago! :lol

El Sloth

Banned
:lol Darkstalkers begging.

Ono said:
"I'll re-editerate that this is a Street Fighter panel, and not a Darkstalkers panel. but how many people would like to see a Darkstalkers game?" Again, loud applause. "How many of you have a wallet? Take a dollar out of your wallet and show it up in the air. We'll take a picture of it and show this to the folks at Capcom that people will buy a Darkstalkers game." Everyone takes a dollar out and they took the picture.

:lol :lol

Zapages

Capcom Cup is where lag wins over good players... Or scrubs or lag abusers win unless its going to be an offline tournament. :|

"We're going to do our best to have the look and feel of SSF4 on the 360 and PS3 and bring that to the DS. So be on the lookout in the future for more information about SSF4 on DS" They said the same about the Iphone version of the Game. And god i hate the iphone version XD

Top Bottom