• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
dark_inferno said:
"We're going to do our best to have the look and feel of SSF4 on the 360 and PS3 and bring that to the DS. So be on the lookout in the future for more information about SSF4 on DS" They said the same about the Iphone version of the Game. And god i hate the iphone version XD

Np D-Pad+Buttons = Instant Fail

dark_inferno said:
"We're going to do our best to have the look and feel of SSF4 on the 360 and PS3 and bring that to the DS. So be on the lookout in the future for more information about SSF4 on DS" They said the same about the Iphone version of the Game. And god i hate the iphone version XD

Well, the 3DS actually has buttons.
:p

Nabs

"In September we have the Tokyo Game Show and we'll talk about that more then."
:lol :lol :lol wtf

Don

Street Fighter 3 online? Nice!

"Now that I have announced it, the company can't stop us, so we're going to take our time to bring this out. It's not going to come out in the immediate future, but just let everyone know that Street Fighter 3 is coming back.'

:lol

Top Bottom