• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

Falchion

The CBS stream online is so much better than it was last week, I think they finally splurged on a second server.

It pains me as a Rutgers alum to see them this noncompetitive.

My family doesn't donate big bucks to see this hot trash.

If I'm Ash, Mehringer is getting demoted to WR coach, Okurch is fired as ST Coordinator, Neimann is fired or demoted to a defensive position coach. Blazek is fired as the OL coach as well, same goes for Jafar Williams.

Skyler Howard returning to his true form of shit. Thankfully the defense is decent this year and held Texas to 20 and only 7 off of turnovers.

Chinander has been a god send for this defense. However, I don't think Milton is the guy but the good thing is that we have 3 new QBs coming in next year.
Yeah I was not expecting this level of defense. As for Milton, I'm not ready to close the door on him yet at all. He's shown flashes and I think in general he is improving. He's a true freshman that came in over the summer. He didn't even have spring ball to practice or go through the full weight program.

I think that's a great sign. But of course more competition is needed for sure, so I do look forward to that.

That 0-12 is the real outlier. 10-4, 12-1, and 9-4 in the 3 seasons prior.
True. It really is. And even if you extend it back to 2009, there is only 2011 and 2015 as the bad to terrible seasons. Going back to 2005, you can throw in only 2006 and 2008 additionally as bad seasons.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Two things we're inexplicably bad at on offense this season - ineligible man downfield and botched read option handoffs/fake handoffs.

Top Bottom