• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You just mad you got no working headset.

cmonson.jpg

GorillaJu

Man, I'm trying to learn my way with that game these days. Don't discourage me like that, hahaha. I can deal with shit talking from strangers, but I'm abnormally sensitive when it comes to shit flung at you from your supposed teammates. It killed me in TF2.

It gets to me too but I like the game enough I've been goin for years. The other day this guy on the mic called me a n*gger as soon as the game started. He shit talked me with extremely personal shit (probably because od the fact I was a much better player than him), and when then at the end it got even more racist and disgusting. I reported him but Valve doesn't give a shit about racist abuse apparently because its been a few days and I haven't gotten the message to inform me that my report has come into effect.

Fuck me when the game was over I wanted to murder him. If you put him in front of me I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I should just mute people but I feel like it achieves nothing.

FootballFan

Anyone know the validity of, or even ever heard of, a site called calciomercato.com

They've linked us with a move for Taison from Metalist Kharkiv. Fancy that. An attacking Brazillian.

:lol He scores an incredible goal in the Europa League and now he is being scouted.

I have no idea about that website or of the quality of the player though.

Kyoufu

I presume Kyoufu has already posted it in the last thread so later than dc3.1 here but this banning in the wrestling thread just room me by shock just reading it:

'Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a f**** on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking n*****'

Hope i don't get banned for repeating that I censored a couple of words but wow someone really pushed his buttons wtf man

I'm confused. Who posted that??

Anyone know the validity of, or even ever heard of, a site called calciomercato.com

They've linked us with a move for Taison from Metalist Kharkiv. Fancy that. An attacking Brazillian.
Very reliable.

Taison scored one of the best goals I've ever seen last week, too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It's Italian

It's not reliable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I mainly posted in this thread from work, but I've been far too busy lately. Got promoted last month, hasn't let up yet.

Suarez is always stylin'

iboOa3vcUDDu7A.jpg

Hah! Amazing!

hmm do we like colour Audrey , old Audrey or something new?

What a classy looking lady, colour or no colour.

http://i.minus.com/i9PrcCusfrwdg.jpg[IMG]
:P

Oh what a sad day.[/QUOTE]

My favourite ever player. A sad day indeed. :(

Kyoufu

That Suarez gif is amazing but sorry Yurt I disagree, I can always rely on a bowl of pasta and cheese to hit the spot.

elseanio

Looks good. :) Leave it how it is with colour.

Man I loved that Suarez celebration, his face when he turns around is priceless.

Your Barca hate continues rodvik. :p

He must have thought for a moment he was ruled offside. I love where he gives a final cheer to the travelling Kop

rodvik

Looks good. :) Leave it how it is with colour.

Man I loved that Suarez celebration, his face when he turns around is priceless.

Your Barca hate continues rodvik. :p

lol never thought of the Barca angle :)

Hah! Amazing!

What a classy looking lady. Colour or no colour.

Indeed. After a while of this one though I may branch out, either a different Audrey or maybe a Sophia...

SophieLauren4.jpg

Top Bottom