• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7h2oe7JP01qbk94e.bmp

Inter's new away shirt.

I know we had a red kit...

juventus%2029th.jpg

but at least ours celebrated our Italian heritage. Inter's red has been rationalized as something something bold colours blah blah blah... it's ugly as sin.

Edit: Better photo. :D

Slizz

The away one. I found the new home one is very rough material on the skin. Not a huge fan considering the nike Euro kits were so soft and so are Barcelona's this season (thank fuck). Last seasons Barca home kit was torture.

Hopefully the away one is more comfortable. Lol from a static picture it looks comfortable.

Thread needs more CL champions

i0g7G6H2UNSkx.gif

iDkHs893hQAz9.gif

ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif

ibcDE33gGrYjHR.gif

ixJQ2rWLL572L.gif

Palermo's kits are amazing this year. Puma did an amazing job, especially the white third kit.

[im'g]http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/palermo-home-2012-13-595x524.jpg[/img]

[im'g]http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/palermo-away-puma-595x524.jpg[/img]

[im'g]http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/palermo-third-2012-13-595x524.jpg[/img]

Yup. Will need to get that white one for sure.

Evans is out for the start of the season too I'm sure.

Vidic (not sure how fit), Rio, Rafael, Evra and Jones the only fit defenders at the moment...

Fuck. Smalling out for 10 weeks. Season hasn't even started and here come the injuries. Evans out and Vidic barely in training. The nightmare is real and we'll be playing Rio and Jones in the first game. Hold me, UnitedGAF.

RVP: Last time Fergie talked this openly about a bid was Berbatov, Hargreaves and Senna, right? Pretty sure it's serious. And he's mentioned in the past how much he'd love to sign van Persie. But Arsenal will push for Juve, I'm sure.

United team to play Ajax Cape Town.

Amos
Vermijl, Wootton, Ferdinand, Blackett
Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson
Kagawa, Chicharito.

It looks like a 4-4-1-1 with Kagawa playing just behind Hernandez. But that would mean Anderson playing on the wing. Not sure about this.

Nice. Blackett and Vermijl looked quite promising in the last game. I'd like to see Powell get a run out, too. Valencia can play CM - could be a 41311 with Kagawa in behind Chicharito? But it's pre-season and it's more likely we'll keep it simple.

ElyrionX

Has RVP even indicated which of the Manchesters he would prefer? Regardless, I don't see how we're going to be able to match City's wage offers anyway.

Labadal

I just signed up for LFC's online TV service. Hope the quality of the stream is worth it. It will be good to see some football again.

Messi

Hey DC I took those pictures for you, Bonus pictures of my also incredibly sexy home kit. These are with the world cup print and not the Euro print.

4Mw9fl.jpg

Close up:

myuaKl.jpg

Ignore my laptop :p :

VYAoIl.jpg

Back:

PEfxGl.jpg

LegoArmo

I thought he prefered Juve over both Manchester Clubs and Arsenal will be looking for him to go there i'd guess.

One paper says he prefers Juventus first, but if it's Manchester he'd prefer United. Another is reporting that his "advisers" are telling him to go to United.

I think he'll end up in Serie A too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom