• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahahahahaha... Hahahahahahaha...

Ahahahahaha....

wow :(

Honestly I cant believe how football is still the most popular sport in Turkey. NT are shit at international games aswel as our clubs.

Nothing has changed, glad I stopped giving a fuck about Turkish footbal in 2008, just before it went downhill.

Sure has been, you figure it would get better as the investments got bigger - but nope. Same boring talentless clubs fighting for a miracle win at the eu leagues.

Exactly! The clubs sign more expensive players, yet where is the result? Results in Euro leagues get worse every year. I feel sorry for all the people still following Turkish football.

Kenka

Absolutely. That counter was the result of countless hours of training. Amazing how fast they find one another. Great passing.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Holy fuck Benzema almost opened the scoreline. It went just wide.
Exactly! The clubs sign more expensive players, yet where is the result? Results in Euro leagues get worse every year. I feel sorry for all the people still following Turkish football.
The Premier League has (most) of the best players in the world, yet that doesn't mean England is a good team. It sounds like the problem here is with your youth systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom