• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

5snci.gif

K1LLER7

Apparently the Dortmund sporting Director, Michael Zorc, has said Lewandowski will leave at the end of the season. Rumours a done deal to United.

Good player, but we don't need him

Hixx

Kelvin the Clown will have a blinder today, can feel it in me wattas. Shocking keeper but will save 5 penalties and 3 shots into the top corner.

3Sixty

Kelvin the Clown will have a blinder today, can feel it in me wattas. Shocking keeper but will save 5 penalties and 3 shots into the top corner.

I don't think he is that bad. He was playing behind a shocking defense in that season.

Obviously not a world beater and i'd rather have someone better but he doesn't worry me that much,

Edit: AMAZING SAVE lololol

Hixx

Fuck so close Sess

I don't think he is that bad. He was playing behind a shocking defense in that season.

Obviously not a world beater and i'd rather have someone better but he doesn't worry me that much,

He conceded a goal from 40 yards. And 60 yards.

Timurid

Twitter too.

Not likely to be true but we know Fergie's interested. I Think he'll end up at Arsenal.

fixed.

In memory of the City fans who have recently passed away. Some young fans have died from quite nasty diseases.

:( there was a lad my dad met a few weeks back who was a young dad who died of cancer I think.
That's classy thing to do for their fans.

Meier

I was looking at Baines the other day. I don't think Everton have had a CS all year. Not sure how much of that is Tim Howard's fault or what but Baines has been dreadful in FPL since like week 3.

I was looking at Baines the other day. I don't think Everton have had a CS all year. Not sure how much of that is Tim Howard's fault or what but Baines has been dreadful in FPL since like week 3.

If you have no Stoke defenders, you're a fool

@Ezekiel, Shot on Goal

Welcome, btw, if you're new

Twitter too.

Not likely to be true but we know Fergie's interested. I Think he'll end up at Chelsea.

Before we got RVP surely. He was probably the plan before the unlikely became possible. I see United getting a defender and winger in the summer. Never a midfielder of course.

Top Bottom