• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck you Wilbury

Fuck you Wilbury

Poor Timurid.

Fuck you Wilbury

Btw, no one post what Tancredi just said

:lol perfect. Fuck everything.

Fuck you Wilbury, you cunt.

Hope someone pms Mumei for this affront.

fucking title, fuck this thread!

Fuck Cleverdick.

Worst football thread ever

http://i.imgur.com/Xmrvs.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Wes, post: 47307215"]Pathetic thread title.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Timurid, post: 47307299"]Wilbur and his shit threads. Fuck you Wilbur![/QUOTE]

[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 47307334"]Wilbury sucks[/QUOTE]

[quote="Timurid, post: 47307366"]This shit is worst than pulga's title.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 47307381"]Worse than Messi's title[/QUOTE]

[quote="PowderedToast, post: 47307404"]omg clevnob nooooooooo[/QUOTE]

[quote="operon, post: 47307429"]cuntish title worst since the gambling one which confused all who clicked on it[/QUOTE]

[quote="Yenrot, post: 47307437"]He just has to make himself centre of attention, isn't that it?[/QUOTE]

[quote="3Sixty, post: 47307496"]I'm noting my disgust at the title.[/QUOTE]

[quote="elseanio, post: 47307525"]Subbed. Shit thread title..[/QUOTE]

[quote="Kyoufu, post: 47307527"]Mumei change this thread title to "|OT13| Frog on the Tyne" please. Wilbury is drunk and needs to go home.[/QUOTE]

[quote="FootballFan, post: 47307583"]Change title to |OT13|Fuck Dortmund AND the thread title.[/QUOTE]

[quote="3Sixty, post: 47307586"]OT13 Chicken griller by day, dream killer by night.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Requeim, post: 47307783"]dc will have a heart attack when he notices the thread title [spoiler]next week[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iT7mVHOexOx22.gif

Slizz

This is one of the best animated gifs of all time.. she looks stunning. What's the source? I don't remember it from Chuck which is basically all I've seen her in lately.

Haha, perfect.

Pretty sure season 2 of Hart of Dixie.

FootballFan

iT7mVHOexOx22.gif

V42Su.jpg

Atleast post the wall of shame, you dirty United cunt.

first time Ive made it D:

Same here Pulga. Not a coincidence, my constant jealousy replies and your constant jealous replies put us both there.

This is the thread where its confirmed Lewandowski goes to Bayern

are you excited

I'd seriously consider shitting on Watzke and Zorc's cars if it happened. If Lewy really wants to go to Bayern, then look what Völler did and send Lewy to Juve, would be a win-win situation for everyone.

pulga

Banned
Fuck this shit, im going back to OT12 and staying there for good

Until basedMumei locks it ;_;

Wilbur

Banned
I'd seriously consider shitting on Watzke and Zorc's cars if it happened. If Lewy really wants to go to Bayern, then look what Völler did and send Lewy to Juve, would be a win-win situation for everyone.

They won't buy him now they got Llorente. Marotta spending that much on anyone LOOOOOOL. Can't see him going Bayern either though really; have a feeling Pep will try to replicate a false nine situation with a lesser Messi.

Wilbz what is this shit?

Destiny

They won't buy him now they got Llorente. Marotta spending that much on anyone LOOOOOOL. Can't see him going Bayern either though really; have a feeling Pep will try to replicate a false nine situation with a lesser Messi.

Well, the problem is that I don't see many clubs paying something between €20m and 30m. And I don't see Lewy signing a new contract, so he has to go somewhere.

City and Chelsea both could use a good striker but I see them going for Falcao rather than Lewy. So I'm kinda afraid Bayern will try to get him. But on the other said, Bayern would need to pay some bonus on top of the normal fee and I don't see them spending another 25m+ on a striker. Hope Fergie buys him, for whatever reason lol

Well, the problem is that I don't see many clubs paying something between €20m and 30m. And I don't see Lewy signing a new contract, so he has to go somewhere.

City and Chelsea both could use a good striker but I see them going for Falcao rather than Lewy. So I'm kinda afraid Bayern will try to get him. But on the other said, Bayern would need to pay some bonus on top of the normal fee and I don't see them spending another 25m+ on a striker. Hope Fergie buys him, for whatever reason lol
Don't worry, we'll give you £20m for him.

Isn't that guy really reliable? So it's probably a done deal. City would've been a viable option, but I bet he didn't want to go there (edit: after their CL humiliation), lol

I sure as hell hope they bathe us in money for letting him go.
Guess we'll see Dzeko here soon..

Fintan

It sucks to be missing Mikel and especially Moses for a while longer. The biggest positive (only?) from Benitez had been Moses' form under him. Hopefully he can pick that up when he gets back.

I'm worried about Wigan, too. Missing Cech is huge.

pulga

Banned

Destiny

Llorente's free motherfucker. We'll go after Henriquez when Frogie starts playing a decrepit old Shrek in his stead.

GQman2121

Banned
The thread title for the next OT should just be Rafa Out. We're really going to be in for a battle to hold onto our position in the table. Things can only get worse.

Fry

Lewa to Bayern? What the fuck?

I don't want that. I don't see how Mario, Mario and Lewa is going to work, so that means one of them would leave, and going by current scenarios, it would be Best Mario (Gomez). That would suck big time.

Also, worst thread title ever. Fuck you, Oasis-secret-admirer cunt.

Isn't that guy really reliable? So it's probably a done deal. City would've been a viable option, but I bet he didn't want to go there (edit: after their CL humiliation), lol

I sure as hell hope they bathe us in money for letting him go.
Guess we'll see Dzeko here soon..

Is he? The latest stuff he posted about are only speculation like Cavani close to City, Falcao going to Chelsea, etc.

And I don't know, it doesn't make sense to me. Why would we agree a deal with Bayern already, even if Lewy wanted to go? Bayern's interest is nothing new but if I were Watzke I'd make sure there won't be an agreement before August 31st, just for the last hope that there would be an offer from another club he'd agree with.

spidye

Lewa to Bayern? What the fuck?

I don't want that. I don't see how Mario, Mario and Lewa is going to work, so that means one of them would leave, and going by current scenarios, it would be Best Mario (Gomez). That would suck big time.

Also, worst thread title ever. Fuck you, Oasis-secret-admirer cunt.

just doesn't make any sense. gomez will definitely stay. mandzukic is good again. pizarro will definitely leave though but how can we sustain three top strikers?

#Fuckbitches

6CSEgqV.jpg

wow.
just wow.

Top Bottom