• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
#Fuckbitches

6CSEgqV.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING

some weird bitch in my class draws all day erry day.

Fry

This thread is bound to have the most disturbing Afer Dark periods, going by the OP.

Have fun guys.

Is he? The latest stuff he posted about are only speculation like Cavani close to City, Falcao going to Chelsea, etc.

And I don't know, it doesn't make sense to me. Why would we agree a deal with Bayern already, even if Lewy wanted to go? Bayern's interest is nothing new but if I were Watzke I'd make sure there won't be an agreement before August 31st, just for the last hope that there would be an offer from another club he'd agree with.

Because 25-30m is too good to pass up (let his contract expire)? And since that fucker probably didn't want to sign a new contract no matter what (edit: probably 5m max. + variable pay), why not?

And lol, "it doesn't make any sense", "we don't need him".
He'll shit all over Gomez and Pep probably insisted on getting a striker that can pass/play false 9 (like Lewandowski basically did on Sunday), of course you could get Falcao, Higuain or Neymar or whatever, but hey, weakening the league/competitors is Bayern policy 101, so nothing new there. So even if you didn't need him or there were better options available, gotta go with the 101.
That's why we'll never be able to come close to EPL or La Liga in terms of attractiveness/attention/marketing and I bet Italy will recover too at some point.

You guys still acting angry about a thread title need to man up and grow some balls.

It's shit.

Discuss.

Really hated it too.

What do you guys know about a big future international soccer tournament being held in Miami?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/15/3182935/miami-dolphins-sun-life-stadium.html

Will probably just be some clubs having some cup there in their training, but it will be "big" cause some big teams will be there.

FootballFan

What do you guys know about a big future international soccer tournament being held in Miami?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/15/3182935/miami-dolphins-sun-life-stadium.html

Is it the CONCACAF Gold Cup ? Tournament between nations from North America, Central America and the Caribbean.

Can't think of anything else, unless the MLS is expanding or something along those lines.

Here's the wiki for the gold cup.

I heard Neymar might be moving to Barcelona this July

I heard about that rumour too, then again, it's a rumour lol.

I am about 96.5% sure Villa will be out next transfer window.

So, someone will have to replace him.

Because 25-30m is too good to pass up (let his contract expire)? And since that fucker probably didn't want to sign a new contract no matter what (edit: probably 5m max. + variable pay), why not?

Well, letting the contract expire was never an option, even though Watzke still talks about it. And 25-30m is good money. But it's just February and I don't think it would hurt us too much if we got 5m less from United/City/whoever.

Why should we agree now? No, it doesn't make sense to agree a deal with Bayern. There is so much stuff that could happen until July, I would be very disappointed by our bosses to be honest. We're still in the CL, good matches could mean more offers. Injuries could happen, Falcao out for some longer time and Lewy would become the number one (striker) target this summer. Okay, Lewy could also get seriously injured and we won't get such a fee but he doesn't get injured lol.

Dictator was ok, would be funnier if you had never seen Borat

To be fair Bruno was wank but the Borat character was insanely funny when I first saw it, the flm wasn't as good as the short bits on da Ali g show but still laugh out loud funny

Wilbur

Banned
I think Borat is still one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Bruno is dire though, as is Ali G In Da House

Tc91

Is that Cabaye stuff true then? Wouldn't mind him at United then again he's not the top tier CM we need.

Wilbur

Banned
Is that Cabaye stuff true then? Wouldn't mind him at United then again he's not the top tier CM we need.

Knows the league, better at this point than someone like Strootman; not exactly what we need but I'd take him all the same.

Wanyama would be a dream signing for me right now, pretty affordable and offers something we don't have at the moment.

FootballFan

Never saw Bruno. Didn't like the character in the programme, didn't like any if the clips

You didn't like this clip?

I thought he was really funny, back then.

I think Borat is still one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Bruno is dire though, as is Ali G In Da House

Ali G In Da House was awesome, not half as good as the show though.

Haha I love that clip Wooden. "Why were there so many sick animals in Vietnam?"

Top Bottom