• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

pulga

Banned
cut my pie into peices
this is my last desert
constipation from eating
dont give a fuck if i tear my hole bleeding

cut my wife into pieces
this is my last divorce
masturbation heavy breathing
dont give a fuck if i cum while im eating

omfg :lololololol

Im trying to remember the name of the band but i caaaaaant

Sloosha

Damn completely forgot about the Malaga match. Reading up on it, it seems Piazon is starting to get some substantial minutes on the field. Seems like he is playing quite well too.

Blablurn

7R4FZs2.png

we could win the title in april

FootballFan

bahahaha I hate your opinions but you're so awesome

:D

TBF, that wasn't an opinion, it is what Rafa would call a fact.

Also I don't think you guys will walk past Malaga but you will beat them.

omfg :lololololol

Im trying to remember the name of the band but i caaaaaant

lol

7R4FZs2.png

we could win the title in april

Bayern will not lose 5 of the remaining 14(?) games. You already won.

Salazar

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
Manuel Pellegrini says no to Manchester City job. Jurgen Klopp now first choice to replace Mancini.

nQF24Nf.gif

Jurgen plz. We phone u because we couldn't get Pep or Manuel. Jurgen plz.

Jin_7

zbbqinds7yca.jpg

15 points from 1st to 2nd, only 12 between 4th and 15th.
At least it's gonna be interesting to see who will get the last CL spot.

FootballFan

12 games left actually!

Yeah no way.. lol can you even imagine this Bayern with 5 losses in 12 games?

And even then, it would have to mean Dortmund win all their games, and even after that it would still be even on points and Bayern would win right?

:lol something absolutely crazy would have to happen imo.

Sloosha

"A lot of things the press say are nonsense, they are guessing."

"They know Chelsea want Radamel Falcao but Chelsea have also told me, 'The last thing we want to do is sell you'. Maybe they are lying to me but I don't think so."

Nice to know, at least for now, that we have Courtois in our plans. May be a bit hard to keep a hold of him though but you never know.

Salvadora

Nice to know, at least for now, that we have Courtois in our plans. May be a bit hard to keep a hold of him though but you never know.

It would be pure madness to sell Courtois, but he can't stay in Spain forever. You should loan him to Arsenal and then hopefully you might forget about him.

Salazar

Carlos Tevez was playing golf in Spain on the day Manchester City ­produced their worst performance of the season.

The Argentina striker was given ­permission to take a few days away for family reasons – and missed the 3-1 defeat at Southampton, which leaves City trailing Premier League leaders ­Manchester United by 12 points.

It is understood that he spent last Saturday on the championship golf course at Valderrama.

But there is no suggestion that Tevez breached any club rules during his leave of absence.

After being regularly photographed playing golf when he went AWOL in Buenos Aires for six months last season, his judgement could be called into question.

A spokesman for Tevez told Mirror Sport: “Carlos was given ­permission to take some time off by Manchester City so that he could attend to a personal matter. He was in Spain last weekend and he may have taken a few hours to relax.”

lol

Lampard says he can almost smell next year's World Cup finals now, and admits his England place will play a crucial role in deciding his next move.

“First and foremost, I’ll seek my own advice, make my own decisions, but I’m very competitive and I’ve got a sniff of the World Cup," he said.

“It’s only a sniff because it’s a year away and England aren’t even there, so I shouldn’t get carried away

Hodgson will lap that up.

dc89

http://i.imgur.com/nQF24Nf.gif[/IMG

Jurgen plz. We phone u because we couldn't get Pep or Manuel. Jurgen plz.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Lightning, post: 47825407"]Klopp won't leave Dortmund yet. My prediction is City will get Mourinho but I hope not. Mourinho will make City very hard to stop and catapult them in Europe.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Salazar, post: 47825513"]Jose gonna take orders from Txiki ?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes he will. And he'll God damn like it. Txiki's vision is not to be tampered with.

Blablurn

Apparently we're winless wearing our home shirt + black shorts.

I used to be supersticious when it came to football. But that all stopped with the CL final! I did all my usual rituals on that day. And we still lost in the most brutal way ever. I don't give a fuck anymore since then.

Top Bottom