• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wooden.

I got the HD collection of Hitman last week, it's very good, but I'm struggling to get past the first major mission :lol

Any tips? I do this first of all; strangle the delivery guy, change into his clothes, pick up the groceries with my Silverballers, take it into the house, grab the other groceries, take them into the house, but I can't figure out what to do after this :/

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden.

I got the HD collection of Hitman last week, it's very good, but I'm struggling to get past the first major mission :lol

Any tips? I do this first of all; strangle the delivery guy, change into his clothes, pick up the groceries with my Silverballers, take it into the house, grab the other groceries, take them into the house, but I can't figure out what to do after this :/

And you laughed at me when I said I couldn't do it. Eat your words, cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday Wooden.
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Tc91

I used to be supersticious when it came to football. But that all stopped with the CL final! I did all my usual rituals on that day. And we still lost in the most brutal way ever. I don't give a fuck anymore since then.

I swear United are cursed whenever we wear our white away kit in Europe.

Salazar

I can't figure out what to do after this :/

Furtively masturbate on the staircase. Calm the nerves.

Chelsea team to face Brentford at noon today: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Luiz, Lampard; Oscar, Mata, Moses; Ba

MOOOOOOOOSSSESSS

And JT

What Chelsea have been missing: genuine wide pace and a total superstar cock at the back. Cole does his best, but he is a mere apprentice.

fuenf

I used to be supersticious when it came to football. But that all stopped with the CL final! I did all my usual rituals on that day. And we still lost in the most brutal way ever. I don't give a fuck anymore since then.

That's because the match was on a Saturday. You did you weekday rituals... it's just not the same on a saturday. ;)

Kyoufu

Nothing could stop Di Matteo's deal with the devil.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After FT

jSZwBQTSwdjNY.jpg

Closet not-cunt. <3

-

@Lightning

Mihajlovic (Viola's former coach) &#8220;I consider Jovetic to be one of the best players in Serie A, but right now he is not playing at his level. I am no longer in Florence, so I cannot say for sure what the problem is. It&#8217;s evident he is suffering because of something and if things don&#8217;t change I think he&#8217;ll leave at the end of the season.

&#8220;Jovetic is a sensitive guy and it&#8217;s fundamental you know how to deal with him. As with all great champions, he needs to feel important. It means giving him responsibility, but also &#8216;communicating&#8217; that he is one of the best.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have never imagined the day I would say this would come but I had enough. I have given up on women and I think my chanced of reproducing have decreased significantly. They are just complicated creators that induce headache more than anything. I think it might be better for me to stay and be content being single from now on.

Did Roma seriously beat Juve? Woof
Wow! loving it at the moment! Great to see Roma pick themselves after the Zemen dictatorship.
You're gonna die alone.

Marchisio looks terrible without facial hair.

You're gonna die with zero titles.

Nice!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/irXNqXWa06MCt_zps942e3b8b.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You're gonna die Colombian.

I only have one superstition in my life, and that's not wearing a Liverpool shirt when we're playing, I think we've lost every game we've played while I wore one. Not that we win many when I'm wearing something else :(

I only have one superstition in my life, and that's not wearing a Liverpool shirt when we're playing, I think we've lost every game we've played while I wore one. Not that we win many when I'm wearing something else :(

I had that too. I stopped watching Man. Utd. live for a while because I was sure they lost because I was tuned in.

It stopped after I accepted that their defense & passing just plain suck.

I thought Nurnburg would be risky to win so I went for

Den Haag
Genk
Napoli
Bordeaux

5 quid returns 63

Yea but Nurnburg's opponents have not won an away in their last 5 outings; in fact they've been smashed almost every time. Lyon, however, have a great away record in Ligue 1 but yea, probably a better choice than my one. Sometimes I bet on the opponent's form rather than the team I'm backing

Arnie

Picked up a fucking grievous dead leg in my first 11-a-side of the day and meant to be playing again at 3. Got frozen peas on it now but it's ridiculous. Tempted to amble to subway.

Yen

What is 10 times more annoying than posting an image without a description in the iconic sports thread, is those whinging about not posting a description.

Slizz

What is 10 times more annoying than posting an image without a description in the iconic sports thread, is those whinging about not posting a description.

Started browsing through the thread then I saw one of the worst pictures ever related to sports and stopped looking through it.

Kyoufu

Brentford robbed.

Referees are so shit. For a sport that is so popular and so lucrative you'd think governing bodies would ensure it's as fair and accurate as possible.

Slizz

Brentford robbed.

Referees are so shit. For a sport that is so popular and so lucrative you'd think governing bodies would ensure it's as fair and accurate as possible.

NFL Refs are garbage and NBA refs are inconsistent. It's every big sport, human nature/error.

Top Bottom