• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Yen

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge, Suarez
Gulacsi, Skrtel, Henderson, Shelvey, Sterling, Allen, Borini.

424, dis gun b bad

Although for the first time in years, I consider our bench "good"

Arnie

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge, Suarez
Gulacsi, Skrtel, Henderson, Shelvey, Sterling, Allen, Borini.

424, dis gun b bad

Although for the first time in years, I consider our bench "good"

Like that.

xintin

City's Nike kit next season
CITY14.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Is it too much of an AVB suggestion to ask for the FFP cap to be raised or removed for lower league clubs? So that they aren't locked into permanently meagre investment.

A lot of the lower league clubs need it to stop themselves killing themselves in the pursuit of success. Portsmouth could have done with being locked into a relatively meagre investment situation.

Schemes like FFP still dont create parity though. Football is still a post code lottery. It probably just means the likes of us, Forest and Leeds will start faring better as our status as big City teams with large gets puts us in a better position than traditionally smaller clubs who previously relied on outside investment but dont have the gates to compete under FFP.

At least, that's my interpretation of it. Where the lower leagues are concerned.

Probably gonna watch the 'Pool game for based Coutinho.

Is it on UK tv?

No :(

Anyone reading this who finds a good 'way of watching *nudge-nudge-wink-wink*,' can you PM me the details

Also, if anyone has PAD sub they're not using today, it woud be much appreciated if you could share the details just for this match.

#cheekybastard

dc89

Brown doing what he does best. Being a scumbag in a football kit.

Telling you now. I see less scum at Stockport PowerLeague than I do when watching professional football.

Arnie

A lot of the lower league clubs need it to stop themselves killing themselves in the pursuit of success. Portsmouth could have done with being locked into a relatively meagre investment situation.

Schemes like FFP still dont create parity though. Football is still a post code lottery. It probably just means the likes of us, Forest and Leeds will start faring better as our status as big City teams with large gets puts us in a better position than traditionally smaller clubs who previously relied on outside investment but dont have the gates to compete under FFP.

At least, that's my interpretation of it. Where the lower leagues are concerned.

Seems to make sense, postcode lottery sounds harsh but in reality not a terrible system. Does mean that a lot of the smaller teams will maybe see their fanbase dissipate to larger cities nearby, but you'd have to say that is, and always has been, the case.

City kit is lovely, btw.

dc89

Guise, I've relinquished control of the @MCFC twitter account for the moment. Micah Richards has took over it and is tweeting commentary for the game.

No :(

Anyone reading this who finds a good 'way of watching *nudge-nudge-wink-wink*,' can you PM me the details

Also, if anyone has PAD sub they're not using today, it woud be much appreciated if you could share the details just for this match.

#cheekybastard

:(

If anyone has a good way too, pm me too :p

Arnie

Chelsea, City, and United in my bet. Want a triple swoop to take the winnings down to a tense, Champions League Tuesday.

Feyernoord score two in two minutes. Betslips across Europe go up in flames :lol

Den Haag meanwhile have come back 2-1 and now their opponents are down to 10 men

Swansea fielding a weak team against Liverpool, bunch of players missing including Michu and both starting CBs.

That's really weird, not like the Carling Cup final is on Wednesday. Fucks my FPL team as well :p

If we can't take advantage, we might as well turn Anfield into a block of flats

Top Bottom