• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

Duxxy3

If that's the case, why not just play Marvel?

There aren't that many people that would watch floe stream marvel.

On the other hand - there are absolutely 1700+ sadistic bastards out there who like to see others struggle.

So basically... we're watching a snuff film.

Threi

notag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*facepalm*

"...I saved?"

"...I SAVED"

*whooooooo*

".....hold that shit cheetah-motherfucker"

god i love floe :lol

Duxxy3

This game is going to cause him to have a mental breakdown. And we'll all just laugh when it happens.

He has completely lost it a half dozen times in the past week alone. Like crying in your hands kind of meltdown.

And yes, everybody laughs. Because we are awful awful awful people.

Duxxy3

Meltdown incoming.

Edit: Floe is a top Marvel and Street Fighter 4 player. Not in justin wong's class but not too far below.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So why did he give up on the last game? I wanna kill that guy or whatever, can't imagine it being harder than the shit this game is throwing at him.

Sblargh

Banned
And there is this incredibly morbid pleasure that it's not me. This is our coliseum.
We should throw death row criminals into this situation and say they get a full pardon if completing the game in a week.
Then filming it all.

Top Bottom