• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

Li48B2z.png

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I guess I'll watch the first few minutes before hitting the bed :p

It's a DAMN shame the old I wanna be X videos have been cut short to 2 hours each. I wonder if anyone recorded them. Some damn hilarious footage lost :(.

Yeah, the timezone sucks for me too - funny thing is that Floe streams so late normally that I can wake up and catch the beginnings of his streams, but he's doing it "early" today.

I'm free tomorrow but I still gotta go out to see some friends but still wanna watch this live, Floe being Floe with live stream chat is always a good time.

Azure J

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to watch this Boshy: Revengeance™ stream, but I have to be here now for history's sake. The Floe chronicles are the best.

AlexBasch

Batman calls him from time to time to give him support.

Problem is he usually calls at the worst possible times resulting in Floe dying :lol.

Batman is grumpy this year.
I see, hahaha.

Fuck I want to get home and get my headphones, I'm in an old laptop, this shit is hilarious.

Top Bottom