• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

Jasoco

Banned
How long is this game? How much further does he have? Will he be done before 8PM tomorrow Eastern? My god. I wish he'd give up for now. Is he trying to do it in one sitting?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
How long is this game? How much further does he have? Will he be done before 8PM tomorrow Eastern? My god. I wish he'd give up for now. Is he trying to do it in one sitting?

I don't know if people are kidding or not, but I think after Mario he has beaten 3 bosses out of 10.

GrizzNKev

Banned
The teleporter screen showed 4 worlds. This would be the 4th, but I have no idea if there's more to the game after that.

Jasoco

Banned
One SIXTH? And I've been watching now for.... 4 hours? And in that time he's beaten the Cheetahman and Mario. Goddamn.

Jasoco

Banned
THE EVERYTHING.

My god. I kinda wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so I could sit at home all night and watch this. He has to sleep sometime! What timezone is he in?? It's 6AM here!

xHAASx

Banned
What's the matter with "F12"?
icon_confused.png

krakov

I'm surprised at how well designed these games are. A lot of really clever platforming sections and the boss battles all seem great although punishing. Not sure I have the patience to play them myself but it's really entertaining to watch.

Azure J

"Oh shit, this is cool, can I fight your spider?"

*Troll dev inputs a code to make his spider shoot molten spikes that explode and cover the whole bottom portion of the scree.*

HOLY. SHIT. :lol

Top Bottom