• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

Articalys

So how many of these superhard platforming games are there that are well known? Most people know IWBTG, from this thread I learned about IWKTG and IWBTB, are there others?

TheOddOne

aMPIl.jpg
I'm in tears right now :lol

Laughing like a maniac now. He is officially going insane.

Someone PLEASE get this archived. I want to watch it but I have to sleep

Are IWBTG and Fan Game archived?

I don't know if IWBTG is still archived, but Fan Game might be. I forget how archives work, but he beat Fan Game at the beginning of this session, so I don't know if the archives split yet.

EDIT: Just checked the archives. The first 4 hours (good lord, it's been that long already) are up to watch, and that definitely includes the ending of Fan Game.

Socreges

Banned
This may sound weird. But I refuse to go to bed until I see the boss defecate on him.

Apparently it did earlier, but he hasn't gotten that far since.

Seventh

This may sound weird. But I refuse to go to bed until I see the boss defecate on him.

Apparently it did earlier, but he hasn't gotten that far since.

It probably won't happen again. It only happened because he tried to dodge the little Waddle Dees by running all the way to the right side, underneath the boss.

Socreges

Banned
It probably won't happen again. It only happened because he tried to dodge the little Waddle Dees by running all the way to the right side, underneath the boss.
That's hilarious. I want to shake the greasy hands of the people who designed this game.

oh wow he had it....

Toski

How long is he going to be at this? It'll be hilarious if he just collapses due to exhaustion and leaves the stream running.

Seventh

That's hilarious. I want to shake the greasy hands of the people who designed this game.

oh wow he had it....

Hopefully someone recorded it, and puts it up on Youtube. It was so random, and his reaction was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

I close the stream and I went to eat, and now there's nothing on...what happened? I refuse to believe that he finished the game in this hour I wasn't watching :p

smurfx

get some go again
I close the stream and I went to eat, and now there's nothing on...what happened? I refuse to believe that he finished the game in this hour I wasn't watching :p
he just saved and will stream another day. i don't see him passing this game anytime soon. he looked exhausted at the end of the stream.

N4Us

What do you use to do a stream lined up like that? I think I want to try and be the floe if I ever get a webcam.

Some programs let you do PIP, I use one called CamTwist which can allow Webcam/Desktop PIP, then I stream out with FlashMediaLive.

Top Bottom