• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol Dallas

Overpay by $2 mil :-0

I guess they had to considering they don't know what will happen until new CBA comes out

malfcn

UTxxW.png

Is Yahoo trolling?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Gragnani is on the waivers again? Let's pick him up! :lol

Also, only a bit more than 3h until
We know if Doan goes to VAN/PHX, urgh.

Dunno who follows the CFL here, but it's so fucking weird seeing Jon Cornish leading the league in rushing. I played football with him for three years and knew him pretty well. He was a pleasant nerd that got (mostly jokingly) pushed around by the other guys and IIRC was our third-string tailback to begin with. Now he seems to be the face of the CFL for TSN, doing interviews and promos. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I swear its his brains that have brought him this far and he could keep getting better.

I'm an Esks fan that has Stamps season tickets. He's a great player, ripped up Edmonton last week.

I have a feeling he's going to get another 200 yards tonight against the shitty Bombers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks re-sign Burrows for 4.5@4 years, love the deal.

EDIT: beaten like manic's wife

Quick

Banned
NHL Live 2012-2013 season moments?

PREVENT THE LOCKOUT.

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED....BARGAINING MODE.

September 14, 2012
It is 11:50 PM, and the lockout will begin in 10 minutes. You are Donald Fehr, NHLPA executive director, embroiled in negotiations with Gary Bettman, NHL commissioner. Will you cave and get the season started on time, or hold your position and wait for the other side to collapse? Rewrite or relive history!

September 15, 2012
It is 12:01 AM and the lockout has begun. You are Gary Bettman, commissioner of the NHL, tasked with getting the season started on time. Present the owners' side and win out in a battle of wills, or back down and bend to Donald Fehr and the NHLPA's demands? Rewrite or relive history!

BREAKING NEWS: DOAN TELLS CANUCKS THAT HE STILL WANTS TO BE FRIENDS AND THAT IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S HIM.

CANUCKS REPLY BITTERLY SAYING THEY NEVER WANTED TO SIGN HIM ANYWAY. THEY LIKED BURROWS ALL ALONG.

Quick

Banned
BREAKING NEWS: DOAN TELLS CANUCKS THAT HE STILL WANTS TO BE FRIENDS AND THAT IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S HIM.

CANUCKS REPLY BITTERLY SAYING THEY NEVER WANTED TO SIGN HIM ANYWAY. THEY LIKED BURROWS ALL ALONG.

CANUCKS SECRETLY PLAYING "ALL OUT OF LOVE" BY AIR SUPPLY IN THEIR BEDROOM, WHILE JACKING OFF UNDER THE SHEETS.

Top Bottom