• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

abunai

Actually it's kinda sad, regardless of who wins tonight there'll be people going back to Chill lagging out causing <x> person to lose their momentum, true or not. :(

e: EMP>!"()JSAFJIOFJ

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
abunai said:
Actually it's kinda sad, regardless of who wins tonight there'll be people going back to Chill lagging out causing <x> person to lose their momentum, true or not. :(

I don't know. First one happened so early, I don't think it had any impact. Second one I'd say favored naniwa if anyone, he attacked soon as it resumed.

zlatko

Banned
Techno said:
What!? What the fuck, man! Don't hate so much, seriously the worse thign about the SC community is the hyperbole and over criticism.

<_< Calm down. I noticed something that would help him come out in a bigger lead. His blink micro is great, but it's weird seeing someone with that clean of blink micro not being able to separate his units constantly to make his ball the most effective it can be.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OH MY GOD, THAT WAS THE BEST GAME I'VE NEVER SEEN!!!!!

Top Bottom