• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

Deadman

btw after this finishes the egmasters cup is on with wheat/idra casting fnatic vs dignitas

please interview naniwa and ask him about chill lolol

Cipherr

a176 said:
I heard 3rax > 10 gates

Seriously that was just amazing. He was on 3 rax for a long time and was still holding shit down due to just purely outplaying Naniwa. Those EMP's.....I mean holy fuck.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
R5kGb.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Deadman said:
btw after this finishes the egmasters cup is on with wheat/idra casting fnatic vs dignitas

please interview naniwa and ask him about chill lolol
Fuck. Oh well, time for work.

Awesome series. So good.

(._.)

Banned
Durante said:
Amazing series. I hope GSL will some day have finals half as exciting.
Agreed. There are some good matches in the GSL finals but for the most part a lot of them have been pretty bland.

calder

Nani is going to feel like shit when he sees how big a windiw he had to just roll Thorzain with nothing but gateways after the colo push was held off. Torzain so lucky his big viking count was needed whole way, but both econs were so slim tech switches were impossible really.

Mindlog

My monocle popped out. Has anyone seen the damned thing!?

Event organizers have to be beaming ear-to-ear with how well that went. I can't wait for TSL4.

p.s. Sentries getting EMPd is so much fun to watch.

nilbog21

Banned
abunai said:
I'd love to see what the koreans are saying about this series!

ha i can imagine a team watching this , not really taking it that seriously and having a laugh at spotting all the mistakes ;[

Q8D3vil

Omotesando said:
Naniwa threw that away, he had the upper hand, after succesfully harrasing the mineral line with thermal lance.
he was doing an all in kinda tactic.
he lacked upgrades and stopped at coloss tech (didn't get legs or blink).
day9 mentioned that naniwa did the same in mlg against terrans with the sick coloss timing.

i'm sure he was nervous as fuck thanks to chill lag, but thorzain was probably nervous as well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
From now on, when I'm expanding, I'll not be making more rax. Stay at 3. Win with 3.

YES.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hazaro said:
So in about 4 hours we will have reports that Chill is now missing.

I'm sure there will be thread up on TL about how Chill caused Naniwa to lose his focus and thus, throw the game.

Should make for some good laughs on the next SOTG.

Top Bottom