• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

I say this as a UNC fan. How did they skate?! HOW?!

FBI is doing that investigation. Not the NCAA.

Sure, you fire Pitino after he’s convicted them, not before. It’s not as if there will be consequences for waiting until the last possible second. At least you can salvage your season.

andycapps

p9PZ4M2.jpg

Lol Dr Bo is losing it

Rutgers got into more trouble for doing the same thing UNC did, except for just ONE ATHLETE versus an entire team.

Man it pays to be a blue blood.

Seriously, Rutgers punished itself more for the same infraction, that only happened to one player, and the NCAA does nothing to UNC who has been doing this for years for MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIP ATHLETIC TEAMS.

Karl2177

Bob Stoops trying to save the Big 12 by having Arkansas join lolz
I don't want them anyways. 10 teams is the best number of teams, the rest of the P5 conferences are just too dumb to realize it. #hottakes #icanactuallyexplainwhyitsbetter #morethanfourteamplayoff #fuckespn

lush

The NCAA stays trash. Did anyone honestly expect anything to happen to UNC or Roy fucking Williams after 5 years? Get real. The only thing they seem to give a damn about is maintaining their faux amateurism, aka keeping money as far away from the actual talent as possible as we'd hate to create that slippery slope.

NCAA needs to be disbanded and/or it's time for someone to step in.

andycapps

The NCAA stays trash. Did anyone honestly expect anything to happen to UNC or Roy fucking Williams after 5 years? Get real. The only thing they seem to give a damn about is maintaining their faux amateurism, aka keeping money as far away from the actual talent as possible as we'd hate to create that slippery slope.

NCAA needs to be disbanded and/or it's time for someone to step in.
Think of how much of the member institutions' money they wasted on this 3.5 year investigation. I know UNC spent 18 million in legal costs and fees, but that is well worth it for them.

I'd think a higher number realize they'd be losing out on more by joining the Big 12.

Eh, the Big 12 is on its way out, but if Arkansas and one other solid program join it could turn things around and actually give the conference stability. That probably won't happen though. The talk last month was how Nebraska fans wanted back in the big 12 lol.

Eh, the Big 12 is on its way out, but if Arkansas and one other solid program join it could turn things around and actually give the conference stability. That probably won't happen though. The talk last month was how Nebraska fans wanted back in the big 12 lol.

Yeah, the conference is dead. And everyone knows it.

Even without that, I don't know that Arkansas is a solid program anywhere right now. It's just their turn to be in a down cycle. The recruits they potentially gain out of Texas/Oklahoma are at best equal to what they'd lose from the SE recruiting grounds. Doesn't make sense from a revenue standpoint either.

tebunker

Banned
yall I don't wanna get my hopes up... We seeing a real Clempsoning? They needed a scoop and score or this would be really ugly

Clem still gonna win, but unf

What did Andy say about Dino Babers on the podcast? Hold on I need to hit rewind real quick. Still not sure Cuse can pull it off.

tebunker

Banned
He was out as soon as his head hit the turf. Hope he's OK. That looked bad.

On replay it didn't look like he hit the turf as bad, but definitely landed on his arm/ball, grazed the turf and that probably was enough to knock him out with his wind getting knocked out and his head grazing the turf. Didn't look good. I can't imagine he plays tonight.

On replay it didn't look like he hit the turf as bad, but definitely landed on his arm/ball, grazed the turf and that probably was enough to knock him out with his wind getting knocked out and his head grazing the turf. Didn't look good. I can't imagine he plays tonight.

Dabo said it was a concussion during the little halftime walk into the tunnel interview with the sideline reporter. Kelly Bryant isn't playing the rest of the game.

Top Bottom