• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

I'm honestly kinda mad the fighting pedophiles are the second ranked team in the country.

Like, really? Less than a decade after that we've allowed that program to just wash away everything they did to this point?

Gross.

Cuse really should be better than they are though like, this is probably the last we'll talk about them in a CFB thread barring some significant fukkery but they should absolutely be better than the fucking mess they've been since the Big East went up in flames.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Meanwhile over at the Gameday Crew it's time for an all nighter...

20171013_222907y7udj.png

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Huge upset... happy for Syracuse... they deserved this win. I always think playing these Thurs/Friday games is a bad idea... screws up the routine.

I really hope the rumors are true of TAMU pretty much bringing a vault to Franklin to take him away from PSU.

Knowing my luck they'll bring the Prodigal Son back home in Schiano and they'll continue their rise to dominance again.

tebunker

Banned
We play @ND the week before, which is the main complicating factor there.

But if Bryant's out...

I am pretty sure it won't matter. Unless ND hurts State too badly, I think it will be a great game but State matches up real well against Clemson.

"We're all about student athletes and... THAT BOY WENT TO A CLASS?!?!? INELIGIBLE!"

God the NCAA is fun.

I really hope the rest of the schools start making joke classes for easy A's for their athletes, but get away with it since they keep the enrollment open to all students.

Please spare us chaos gods

We lost to USC the same weekend Clemson lost to Pitt IIRC

Yeah, y'all, Clemson, and I think Michigan all lost the same week. It was 2, 3, and 4. I'd had y'all penciled in for that L, but Clemson's and Michigan's came from nowhere that week.

What a fun weekend that was.

ryseing

WHOO SPORTSCENTER SHOUTOUT

WE OFFICIALLY A CONTENDER

DAMN YOU COCKS

Cuse and Marshall wins looking better by the week.

Pac12 After Dark, Around the Campfire.

I HATE FUCKING RABBITS
I HATE FUCKING RABBITS
I HATE FUCKING RABBITS

There, that's better.

I tried to tell y'all Dino was a great coach!

Also, NC State people need to pump the brakes. I'm sure you have a better offense than Syracuse. So do Auburn and Louisville. It was that hurry up on steroids that was the problem.

ryseing

Also, NC State people need to pump the brakes. I'm sure you have a better offense than Syracuse. So do Auburn and Louisville. It was that hurry up on steroids that was the problem.

We have y'all at home and Chubb has the potential to eat y'all alive.

Apologies for my optimism.

Top Bottom