• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Diaries S6/Originals S2 |OT| Have no fears we've got dopplegangers for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyover

Why on earth would Alaric give in to Elena's ridiculous request? Plot convenience, I guess. But if he can compel her, just do so to lessen the pain a bit -- not forget how she was ever in love. Ah, whatever. Like I'm going to stop watching!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Hayley is being elena season 4

I don't wanna be a vampire

BLAH BLAH BLAH

TripOpt55

Man I had really forgotten where things had left off with The Originals. But the premiere was really good. Surprised they did away with the Guerreras so quickly though not really mad about it. Made for a fun episode.

I guess I never chimed in on TVD. It was okay. Nina Dobrev is hot. Alaric being back is cool. I guess I'm curious what is going on with Bonnie and Damon. Overall kind of a meh episode.

kirblar

Man I had really forgotten where things had left off with The Originals. But the premiere was really good. Surprised they did away with the Guerreras so quickly though not really mad about it. Made for a fun episode.

I guess I never chimed in on TVD. It was okay. Nina Dobrev is hot. Alaric being back is cool. I guess I'm curious what is going on with Bonnie and Damon. Overall kind of a meh episode.
Definitely a deck-clearing exercise, but I didn't mind it, as the werewolf stuff last season wasn't all that interesting.

V_Arnold

Hayley is being elena season 4

I don't wanna be a vampire

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Total lack of empathy? Being a werewolf is associated with a certain level of pride, and Kaylee was not exactly a bloodthirsty killer before. So it is totally understandable.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to know how powerful hope will be. She is the first vampire that is truly alive and a werewolf I guess untriggered and a witch

Enjoyed the Originals much more than TVD. Like others, I was suprised they got rid of the Werewolves so quickly but it was entertaining so I'm not mad. I'm also not too mad about the Original family being united again. Especially Michael, since he was horribly undersued IMO in season 3 of TVD. He was made up to be this unstoppable monster and the way he was killed was so lame.

Also, the new vampire girl joining Marcel is fine as hell IMO.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Great first episode, the Originals is sooooo much better than TVD these days, way better main characters, way better acting and more interesting stories.

I loved that episode a lot more than the premiere. It was nice to see Enzo. I guess now we know why the episode titles look like one of my Itunes playlists. Rock on 1994.

Wiktor

Second ep of TVD was a lot better than premiere. Damon and Bonnie being away from Elena is allowing those characters to breathe for once, same with Stefan. And Enzo being awesomely sick fuck was just a nice bonus.

Joni

It is good they're bring the mystery back.
- I wonder who the kid's father is. And when I say I wonder, I just mean I wonder why she doesn't know her father got killed in a front of a huge audience because I think she is Bonnie's sister.
- I like Trip Fell. It is really the best way to handle vampires now. I wanna know why he is doing it, but I certainly like he is doing it. A lot of vampire hunters in the show amount to nothing.
- Who could the third character in old Mystic Falls be? I also wonder if they actually got transported back to the past, so the teddy bear would have disappeared because of her actions.

Besides the Elena/Alaric parts, the second episode was much more enjoyable than the premiere. The ofd Mystic Falls aspect with Damon and Bonnie is interesting. good to see Enzo injecting some life into Stefan.

Volimar

It is good they're bring the mystery back.

- Who could the third character in old Mystic Falls be? I also wonder if they actually got transported back to the past, so the teddy bear would have disappeared because of her actions.

I wonder if that's the case, and if they'll have to find a way to send messages to the future from back then.

Birbo

Ugh. I've really enjoyed the past seasons of TVD, but I'm starting to feel like it's played out. Elena having Alaric compel her to forget Damon reeks of stupid plot device. Was happy about Alaric being back for this season, but he feels kinda aimless so far. Thought Stefan and Caroline were finally going to hook up, but seems like they're just setting her up with Enzo. And while I've never been a huge Enzo fan (always felt like they were trying to force a bromance with him & Damon), I did like him this episode.

This is my wife's favorite show, so I'm pretty much stuck watching it regardless. Hope things pick up.

Joni

The kid is a very special being, she is a witch human with werewolf and vampire blood. She is even rarer than Klaus.

The episode "Bloodletting" already revealed the kid could create hybrids on her own, it is why Tyler tried to kill her.

flyover

Ugh. I've really enjoyed the past seasons of TVD, but I'm starting to feel like it's played out. Elena having Alaric compel her to forget Damon reeks of stupid plot device. Was happy about Alaric being back for this season, but he feels kinda aimless so far. Thought Stefan and Caroline were finally going to hook up, but seems like they're just setting her up with Enzo. And while I've never been a huge Enzo fan (always felt like they were trying to force a bromance with him & Damon), I did like him this episode.

This is my wife's favorite show, so I'm pretty much stuck watching it regardless. Hope things pick up.

I think I'm your doppelganger.

dbztrk

How?

Jeremy banging his girlfriends daughter?

Bonnie and Damon are twenty years in the past. It's enough time for them to have a child her age in the present timeline. I also think the actress looks like she is of mixed ancestry and looks similar to Bonnie.

Jeremy banging his girlfriend's daughter just adds to the drama.

Volimar

Bonnie and Damon are twenty years in the past. It's enough time for them to have a child her age in the present timeline. I also think the actress looks like she is of mixed ancestry and looks similar to Bonnie.

But Damon's still a vampire...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

But they're not really in the past.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They're in some alternate reality that is set in the past which is why Bonnie was able to find her stuffed animal that she had lost. It is also why the news paper has a date of 1994.
My point is whatever they do where they are won't affect the present because they're not in the real past.

This show has truly regressed. Man I hope this season is the last season. The Originals is getting better. And deserves its own thread to be separated from its parent show, since one could argue it is better than TVD.
But TVD is truly limited to what it can do with plot lines and a develop solid antagonist. Apparently there is some problems with the cast based on rumors, Nina and Ian not being able to work as professionals. The Arrow, Flash, and The Originals are better than TVD right now and based on last season alone. CW just end this show with some dignity, and write off a significant character for good for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom