• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

yurinka

MoonsaultSlayer said:
I'm not a SF fan but am a Tekken fan... would I even like this?
Maybe you'll start to like good fighting games. :lol
KAL2006 said:
Just thought of something, what if the 2 new characters for SSF4 DLC are 2 Tekken characters. This way the rumour of Tekken VS SF and new character DLC for SSF4 are kind of true.
When asked to include in SFIV guest characters from other Capcom series(Final Fight, etc), Ono stated they wanted to keep the main series with only SF characters. That they have the crossovers to mix their IPs. So I doubt they include guest characters from Tekken.

They also did before Namco X Capcom, and I think it would be more lucrative for them (both Namco and Capcom) to release a fighting crossover in consoles than only did it in a simple console DLC + second iteration arcade.

LowParry

KAL2006 said:
Just thought of something, what if the 2 new characters for SSF4 DLC are 2 Tekken characters. This way the rumour of Tekken VS SF and new character DLC for SSF4 are kind of true.

That would make Super bizarre and...........refreshing?

Mad props to MarkMan for updating via his Twitter, I've been using Screened for all Comic-Con panels thus far and suddenly realised they obviously won't be covering this one.

Oh, I see 1UP is covering it too. Well, Twitter is maybe faster? :p

EYEL1NER

YESYESYESYESYES!!!
HAHA!

Edit: And now I'm disappointed. Ever since reading (2? 3 years back?) in EGM that Darkstalkers was THE GAME that Ono wanted to make, I've been pumped.

Now I'm just sad...

yurinka

Stabby McSter said:
Darkstalkers? :O
Mike Nelson:
"Lets start by talking a little bit about Darkstalkers."

"I'll re-editerate that this is a Street Fighter panel, and not a Darkstalkers panel. but how many people would like to see a Darkstalkers game?" Again, loud applause. "How many of you have a wallet? Take a dollar out of your wallet and show it up in the air. We'll take a picture of it and show this to the folks at Capcom that people will buy a Darkstalkers game." Everyone takes a dollar out and they took the picture. "

Top Bottom