• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

I'm glad this has been a close hard-fought game for Michigan. They need to face some adversity on the road and get that experience before going to Columbus in a few weeks where it will be even more intense.

Kevtones

Why would Iowa let their QB throw it. He's not good.

CJ Beathard has some powers though...

chupka-1.jpg

Iowa still has life. Their FG kicker sucks though

Eh who cares, if we win out we make the playoffs regardless

Even with chaos, I'm still not sure. Even an 11-1 WVU team would get in over an 11-1 tOSU team because the committee really doesn't want 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs

That would mean Penn State wins the division

Big Ten title isn't what we're after. It also doesn't mean tOSU won't make the playoff.

Would just make the Big Ten division structure look even more ridiculous if tOSU ends up at #2 but wouldn't make the Big Ten title game.

Seriously, why is tOSU and TUP in the same Big Ten division anyway? Could have made it so they would play each other twice. So dumb.

HeySeuss

Seriously, why is tOSU and TUP in the same Big Ten division anyway? Could have made it so they would play each other twice. So dumb.

You just answered your own question. That game has traditionally determined the big 10 championship. Being in the same conference means that it likely continues to be decided by that game.

You just answered your own question. That game has traditionally determined the big 10 championship. Being in the same conference means that it likely continues to be decided by that game.

Yeah, but why must it be played at the end if the year? If they played it at the half way point, they would have a chance to play each other again at the end.

I mean, I get it, tradition. but with the way the divisions are, and the College Football Playoff, it would add more I believe.

Top Bottom