• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

Doorman

So this season is entirely a waste now. I give us a 0% chance of beating Ohio State this year, in Columbus, when our team can't even handle this test. Two losses, no Big Ten title, worthless bowl game and a lot of the team's best will be moving on.

Gobias

Banned
You know what would be amazing? If Ohio State somehow got to rematch Penn State in the playoffs. They probably get destroyed by Wisconsin though.

tebunker

Banned
Michigan fails the country twice in one week?

Look all joking aside, I fee for you peeps up north. That sucks. Not saying you're gonna beat the bucknuts but best of luck the season isn't over. At least you all still have control of your own destiny.

No schadenfreude here.

Kevtones

Iowa kicker totally tried to do the soccer goal slide celebration and just started spinning like Sonic :jnc

Washington, Clemson, and Michigan are all seemingly alive tbh.

1. Bama
2. OSU
3/4 Louisville/Clemson/Michigan/Washington ????

Ten-year extension for Kirk Ferentz incoming

Oregon is paying him $10 million/year obviously

You know what would be amazing? If Ohio State somehow got to rematch Penn State in the playoffs. They probably get destroyed by Wisconsin though.
Yup..

The fighting Ezs will destroy them in Indy..

Fuck.. I don't see why you all are cheering this.. there is no guarantee that we will be 2..

It's weird that if we win out we're in the playoff yet won't go to the big 10 championship. Assuming PSU wins out.

Which shows that the Big Format is dumb. Have the best two teams play each other. I don't like the division nonsense.

I ran the numbers, and I think this puts Rutgers into the CFP.

:jnc

On the bright side this loss hurts OSU more than us... ),:

How does this hurt us at all? We want more than just a Big Title.

andycapps

Ah yes, now we can all huddle and warm our hands around the dumpster fires of these PAC 12 defenses in Wazzu and Cal.

#PAC12AFTERDARK

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
yeah, the crime of the playoff era is Clemson, Washington, and Michigan's losses all aren't completely crippling. it's like SEC 1-loss allowed sickness has spread everywhere

Top Bottom