• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

MrDaravon

tournament standard time means the event starts at 4 pm.

Yup. I straight-up made plans to do something at 2pm PST because I know there's no way it's going to actually start until at last 4. I love Yipes and these events to death, but they always have crazy delays and scheduling issues.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hope you guys enjoy it! :3

Azure J

So this is pretty much not starting til 8PM EST taking into account tournament standard time? I'm trying to find out if this grocery run of mine is going to interfere with anything.

Vice

So this is pretty much not starting til 8PM EST taking into account tournament standard time? I'm trying to find out if this grocery run of mine is going to interfere with anything.

You'll likely have time. Their flight won't get to SF until 3:30 -4 at the earliest and it's a bit of the drive from the airport to the venue.T hen there's TST.

Negaduck

Will be cheering for the fresno /cen cal crew to do work. Good luck to fresno! Noodle/kindafresh/jakesit/negus/footsie/Chris and Miky give em hell!

nFiyz7p.png

Top Bottom