• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

That hype video was so good, I'm counting it as something new from brokentier.

q0mjcl5.png

Edit: Also Persia

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What a start.

Also, I'm continually shocked people can't estimate if supers will kill or not in 2014. For both Capcom games.

MrDaravon

already getting bodied clockwork... come on man

He needed that first game for momentum. I love clockwork and want him to win, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't put money on him winning this to be honest, probably not even close. Prove me wrong Clockwork!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Clock is going HAM.

This last match stopped my heart so many times though. y u reset clawk? y u no oroborous?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Not really tech. Dormammu popped 3 Flares out, X-Factor'd, teleported, and killed Vergil from full health.

the mixup was ambiguous due to how far away the balls were from clockwork. they didnt have a symmetrical distance so it was hard to tell where he should block.

Goddamn, I can't even keep track of Strider.

And I can't believe Vergil is beating Magneto at the point game.

the mixup was ambiguous due to how far away the balls were from clockwork. they didnt have a symmetrical distance so it was hard to tell where he should block.
I literally wrote the book on Dormammu. I don't know why you think you need to tell me this.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Goddamn, I can't even keep track of Strider.

I literally wrote the book on Dormammu. I don't know why you think you need to tell me this.

Well excuse me Grand Dormammu player. You should get off your high chair if you're gonna respond like that. Never did I imply your intelligence was lacking, just adding context to your explanation.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He really shouldn't be wasting XF on Magneto when his point Vergil has been controlling the flow of these matches the entire time and Dorm is doing most of the work. Clock being caught to many times with his pants down.

Top Bottom