• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin |OT| But You Already Knew That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what the AJ Lee is going on I thought the Bellas were faces...

Yeah I'm talking about divas. Cole is doing his usual stupid shit so why not?

OK I am TOTALLY convinced now.

A HEEL PLAY BY PLAY MAN DOES NOT WORK

Jesus Christ, Michael COLE is TALKING TOO MUCH. The Play by Play guy is there to call the action, and give the color commentator a break. Michael Cole is completely dominating EVERYTHING. It's annoying as hell.

Sanjuro

Nelo Ice said:
why does vince hate JR so much?! cole just wont shut u
You shut the fuck up.

bobbyoc4.jpg

This guy used to yell at me weekly. It's not wrestling without some blowhard going overboard.

Oh my God SHUT THE FUCK UP Cole.

remember when annoucers actually called the action?
The best way to lose the title is to lose it by not being pinned?
Yeah, because you don't lose it technically... I guess.

Striker

Net_Wrecker said:
OK I am TOTALLY convinced now.

A HEEL PLAY BY PLAY MAN DOES NOT WORK

Jesus Christ, Michael COLE is TALKING TOO MUCH. The Play by Play guy is there to call the action, and give the color commentator a break. Michael Cole is completely dominating EVERYTHING. It's annoying as hell.
I think him just saying neckbreaker is the first move he's called in weeks. Too much bullshit comes out of him. He hardly puts over any moves that isn't done by Miz, Orton, or Cena, and never puts over the young guys throughout the match.

Kusagari

It's even worse when you have people like Natalya trying to combat Cole because her lame ass insults don't do anything. King doesn't even try to counter him and just threatens to punch Cole. The fact nobody counters Cole makes it 5000x more annoying.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
deVIZtator said:
was this tamina's first match? if so, she basically did nothing

you missed her 5 star match on Superstars last week

look it up on youtube...you won't be disappointed

Grecco

I dont mind Cole. But hes got the meter to 11 today. Its pretty crazy.

and yeah that trailer is Taker. The song pretty much spoiled it. Unless thats a red herring.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone else think they threw the Cash song in at the last minute to stop the OMG STING speculation? It seems odd to have a mysterious promo one week, then make it COMPLETELY OBVIOUS who it's for the next.

EDIT: Unless we're being trolled. Which is completely possible I suppose.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You shut the fuck up.

bobbyoc4.jpg

This guy used to yell at me weekly. It's not wrestling without some blowhard going overboard.

The Brain would rant and his rants were hilarious...Coles rants are _______..LOL

Seraphis Cain said:
Anyone else think they threw the Cash song in at the last minute to stop the OMG STING speculation? It seems odd to have a mysterious promo one week, then make it COMPLETELY OBVIOUS who it's for the next.

Yep, pretty much why I think they did it.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Come on man, you don't see a difference between Bobby being fucking awesome week-in, week-out and Cole just screaming shit constantly?

Seraphis Cain said:

That exactly what it felt like. The Sting talk was getting out of hand so they had to slow it down before hopes get too high.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:
exactly, Cole is nearing Botchamania levels of hilariously bad.
It's all the same shit though. I rather have some heel announcer trolling the living fuck out of me than Happy King and Happy JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom