• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin |OT| But You Already Knew That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
It's all the same shit though. I rather have some heel announcer trolling the living fuck out of me than Happy King and Happy JR.
But the point is at least you occaisionally had not happy King with happy JR. Also Happy King/JR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> screaming over the top Cole/King

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Net_Wrecker said:
That exactly what it felt like. The Sting talk was getting out of hand so they had to slow it down before hopes get too high.

Yeah, might as well disappoint everyone now, rather than have them be extremely disappointed the night of the big return.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:
But the point is at least you occaisionally had not happy King with happy JR. Also Happy King/JR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> screaming over the top Cole/King
I dunno, I really like Cole. It's going to end at some point though. I rather have none of these announcers. Give me back Macho Man on commentary and I will be happy.

dream

I wonder who's fucking Melina in the back at this very moment knowing that he doesn't have to rush because John Morrison won't do shit about it even if his match ends early and he catches them in the act.

Lunchbox

Banned
This should be before the rumble

It completely destroys the RRs credibility. "the winner goes mania, all on the line blah blah" then what was the point of beating 39 other men

The Frankman said:

Not only that, but Michael Cole is there to call stuff, and get angles/moves/wrestlers over, but he constantly crapping on people he feels like crapping on, never calling the match, and screaming all the time.

On TOP of that, he's always slipping in and out of the heel personality depending on what's happening and it's like he has multiple personalities. It's annoying and weird.

dream said:
I wonder who's fucking Melina in the back at this very moment knowing that he doesn't have to rush because John Morrison won't do shit about it even if his match ends early and he catches them in the act.

If Batista was fuckin your girl would you try to stop him? lol Come on theres a ton of rats out there. He should have just dropped her.

Sanjuro

BoboBrazil said:
If Batista was fuckin your girl would you try to stop him? lol Come on theres a ton of rats out there. He should have just dropped her.
Bn2Ng.jpg

Grecco

Melina isnt really hot anyways. Maybe more atractive than Kong? Other than that i cant think of a Diva id put behind her.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Grecco said:
Punk with the AXE SPRAY TO THE FACE OF MORRISON!

Pfft, come on. I've sprayed cologne DIRECTLY INTO MY CORNEA and was fine 10 minutes later. Punk's attack comes off as hilarious here. :lol

Seraphis Cain said:
Pfft, come on. I've sprayed cologne DIRECTLY INTO MY CORNEA and was fine 10 minutes later. Punk's attack comes off as hilarious here. :lol
Dude... I know you may be trying to make a point or you're trolling but I have to ask?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

antonz

Come on. We know Punk was just trying to help John out with his hair after the match so it wouldnt look so wild when he got in the back and saw Melina being fingercuffed

Seraphis Cain said:
Hey, wait...they totally edited that "CENA HELPED HIM" from Cole in there. He didn't say that during the actual match...

Didn't he though? I felt like I found it just as annoying last week.

Lunchbox

Banned
They should send miz to smackdown. He was doing really well but now that punks here he just looks like second rate heel

Not his fault, punk just over shadows everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom