• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Barca's 1-2s are so predictable that Real easily intercepted Iniesta and countered. If Iniesta just cut into the box instead he would have been in.

Yeah I saw this in the Guardian too, would love it.

Also Brenny is ruthless

He thinks Carroll is a 35M player?

Bodes well for us I guess if we are indeed going to try and buy him again, at this point I'd take it. We need striker cover and I'm 100% he'd get the goals he did for us first time around.

Kyoufu

He thinks Carroll is a 35M player?

Bodes well for us I guess if we are indeed going to try and buy him again, at this point I'd take it. We need striker cover and I'm 100% he'd get the goals he did for us first time around.

Eh. What makes you so confident? Not even Cisse is delivering atm.

Wes

venison crêpe
Are Spurs really going to have signed Lloris, Dembele and Moutinho in the last 72 hours of business, plus one of Willian, Dzagoev or Leandro?

That's ridiculous.

Fergie

Banned
Are Spurs really going to have signed Lloris, Dembele and Moutinho in the last 72 hours of business, plus one of Willian, Dzagoev or Leandro?

That's ridiculous.
Brilliant business, CL football entry requires quality. And if that team gels, going to be awesome. Fuck me Prem Football this year is going to be amazing. Soo much talent in it now.

panty

WHY DO YOU KEEP TIRED PLAYERS ON THE PITCH?! SUB THOSE FUCKERS FFS.

E: GOOD

EE: So Özil and Pipita are still there. What.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom