• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I'm still baffled how Tello got into this team.

Does he have dirt on the chairman?
He's not as bad as you're making out, and young players need games to reach their potential, to which Tello has buckets.
Fixed.

luca-modric-Gail-Platt-real-madrid-publicity-photo.jpg
:lol

Fucking brilliant.

FootballFan

Great game, congrats to you Madridistas here. Very proud of our players, I doubt any other team would do so well against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu with 1 man down from the 20th minute. Messi and Pedro impressed me especially.

Well played, Barca's defence was horrible in the first half, but then again Madrid played incredibly well and could have ended the game much sooner.

Congrats on the trophy Madrid.

Fintan

Fantastic match. I thought Barca coped very well with 10 men. Modric and Song both had good little debut cameos. Higuain could've scored a hat-trick.

Eideka

Banned
Deserved for Madrid, if it weren't for Higuain the match would have been over a long time ago.

He clearly needs to improve his dreadful finishing.

Arnie

It's been lost in the game but Jordan Rhodes is having a medical at Blackburn tomorrow, I think. That's a good signing, isn't it? Haven't watched that much of him but from word of mouth I hear he's a bit of a lower league jizz bomb.

Raptor

I thought though that barca were not playing good at all at first, they messed up and we took the chances, and if it was not for Higuain missed chances we would have won by 4 at least.

Clegg

I have to wonder wtf is going on when I see all this midfield talent moving clubs and all the while United are just sitting there doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom