• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
xV9yd.jpg

Okay, well then I guess I will change my opinion to 80% okay. Also I don't have any bias on this subject, not Ghanaian, not Uruguayan and not a Liverpool supporter. Suarez is a JT I just don't think he was a JT for that moment. Just like all those ManUnited supporters that applauded Solskjaer as you say. He did it for the team and imo that shows that he is willing to sacrifice himself for the team and it is not just about himself.
I agree with you mostly...I was just a bit surprised to see somebody label is as 100% okay.

I'm being picky at the end of the day really, so apologies...but I think there is a difference between understanding it and saying he was in the right.

Anyway!

FootballFan

I agree with you mostly...I was just a bit surprised to see somebody label is as 100% okay.

I'm being picky at the end of the day really, so apologies...but I think there is a difference between understanding it and saying he was in the right.

Anyway!

No need to apologise, just discussing. More interesting than arguments of whether Cavani is hot or who has the best beard :lol.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Colombia 4 Uruguay 0

What a golazo. Tunnel included.

Wilbur

Banned
Missed the match, went to see Expendables despite my pleas to see Dredd or Lawless.

Any good? Scoreline's encouraging at least.

Clegg

Best striker in the world right now?

Imo its RVP or Falcao.

Edit: I don't consider Messi or Ronaldo to be strikers.

Wilbur

Banned
Cleverley was outstanding.

Huzzah! I always knew he'd be the greatest midfielder ever born in this country.

Yurt (I assume that's your real name), it was pretty crap. Dolph Lundgren is funny on account of being shit, some nice exploding heads but the script is awful and the action isn't very exciting. Not really worth seeing, glad I didn't pay for it.

Looper's out soon though, that looks class. Getting good reviews as well.

Wilbur

Banned
lolz I didn't even watch the game I was in Ikea looking at furniture eating daim.

It's okay, it's obvious he was magnificent anyway. Has he ever been anything less?

Also, don't like Daim. Their meatballs, gravy and lingonberry juice are to die for though.

Wilbur

Banned
You say like he wasn't top scorer (or vice) in every competition he played for.

He wasn't in the Euros. Fernando Torres beat him.

Fernando Torres.

Gomez is an awful football player but he can tuck them away; although I think it's because Bayern get a lot of chances and he can't miss them, as opposed to him being an utterly fantastic finisher.

Falcao for me, if we're not counting Messi.

Fry

He wasn't in the Euros. Fernando Torres beat him.

Fernando Torres.

They both scored 3 goals...

Love the mancs sucking on the dutch cock now, forgot about Rooney already?

Gomez is an awful football player but he can tuck them away; although I think it's because Bayern get a lot of chances and he can't miss them, as opposed to him being an utterly fantastic finisher.

Hahahahahaha.

Clegg

Roy Hodgson on TC: Tom Cleverley was terrific through the 90 minutes. You can understand why Sir Alex Ferguson plays him so much.#MUFC

Frank Lampard on Tom Cleverley: Tom Cleverley's a pleasure to play alongside. He's going to be part of the team for years to come #MUFC

Wilbur

Banned
They both scored 3 goals...

Didn't win top scorer though, sorry.

Also, didn't actually name RVP in that! Nor does it mean because he plays for Man Utd he's better than Gomez. Was better last year as well.

Wilbur

Banned
Come on Fry, look at the chances he missed against Madrid, and I saw him do it quite a bit last year. Don't rate him at all.

It's like Darren Bent, he puts them away but I'd rather someone who scored less and contributed more to general play, such as someone like Vucinic than Gomez. I always feel like we've wasted a place when Chicha starts.

Clegg

Did you forget you weren't on RAWK?

Nobody is understating Rooneys contribution to United. But its widely regarded that RVP was better than him last season and has obviously had a much better start then him this season.

And Gomez is a great goalscorer but a very average footballer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I rate Gomez, he's a fantastic poacher. But he's a fucking shit player with the ball, you can't even tell he's part Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom