• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Seriously, who is she?

Reverse image search failed me.
ibzyeS5JpiskLL.gif

Mumei

Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan.

Don't remember who suggested it but it's great. maybe just cut it down to Sweet and Tender Hooligan, if it's too long.

Done.

Incidentally, I saw someone at the store today with a "Ronal-d'oh" #7 shirt. I was vaguely amused by it.

Wilbur

Banned
Coldplay are not awesome.

I do think Paradise is the best thing they've done since The Scientist, and I actually really like A Rush Of Blood... as an album. Not bothered about much they've done since.

awesomegarcia_ is best awesomegarcia

I do think Paradise is the best thing they've done since The Scientist, and I actually really like A Rush Of Blood... as an album. Not bothered about much they've done since.

awesomegarcia_ is best awesomegarcia

Never been a massive fan of them. Went to see them live earlier in the year and they were probably the most mediocre band I've ever seen live. If it wasn't for the flashing wristband things (easily the best part of the gig) I would have felt awful I spent £55 quid on it.

Wilbur

Banned
I could do with a sandwich, due the weekly shop though so there's nothing in. Just about to tuck into a pot noodle :(

I've gone well off Pot Noodles. Asda sometimes do low fat Super Noodles though which taste the same as the normal ones so I'm right fucking on that.

Messi

I could do with a sandwich, due the weekly shop though so there's nothing in. Just about to tuck into a pot noodle :(

Chuck some hot sauce in that pot noodle, mmmmmhmm.

My other option is buying Community S3 and Parks and Rec Season 4 from amazon. Better option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom